How I Know The Assembly Parts Are Made Up

by lovelylil 73 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Wow!! That's pretty sad that they would ask you to lie!!

Glad you got out and took your family with you

• bobld
    bobld

Great post Lilly

The A.P. are total bs.How the R&F believe them is beyond me.When their brains are fried by bs I guess anything is possible.

B

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I know that assembliy parts are made up too,

I had a couple of experiences very similar to yours, where I saw what was happening behind the scenes.

So by the time I got asked to give an experience at the assembly, I knew to flat out say no from the begining, I knew my experience would be stretched till it was unrecognizable and I wanted no part of it.

That was when I stopped going door to door completely.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Yeah I had the same thing happen to me, I just thought they wanted a really good experience but a good lie would have sufficed.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I knew others had to of had this same thing happen to them. This is why I started this thread. So those still in who may not be aware this goes on can really see all the different ways the society is manipulating them.

Thanks everyone so far for your posts and sharing your experiences. Please keep em coming. Peace, Lilly

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

This is the kind of post that should be bookmarked and not forgotten, very interesting.

• moshe
    moshe

JWs reason they stories have to be true, because the WT org says they are.

• clarity
    clarity

What an eye opener!

Omg I was so naive when I first got roped into this borg. One of the 'ladies' who studied with me, suggested that when I knocked on the doors I should tell the people about all the good experiences Iv'e had. Well I said, being new, I haven't had any yet!

That's OK, she said, just make something up!!!

ding ding ding ding ding!!!!! Wish I could say my eyes flew open at that point, but my mind found a way to justify it. Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

clarity

• baltar447
    baltar447

This thread is awesome. I recommend it for best of, even though it's new and short it's really an important thread. Lets keep it going.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Thanks guys for continuing the work here. I have been out almost 5 months now and learn things daily. Recently the Elders contacted me...So I am sure I'll be sharing my story one day of being DFed....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit