Why Would YOU Never Go Back To The Witnesses?

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Girlie
    Girlie

I see no need in returning back to that train wreck of a religion. Learning what I know about them and enjoying a life of true living will forbid me to ever want to be bothered with them.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I wouldnt ever go back because they DONT have love among themselves and by their fruits I can recognize them.

Loz x

• saltyoldlady
    saltyoldlady

I could never go back because I want to worship Jehovah with SPIRIT AND TRUTH. Both of these are missing in the WTS.

• minimus
    minimus

"They waste my time"....Wiz, you are spot on!!!

What a HUGE waste of time! People could be something! They could be schooled, be professionals, be somebody!! (Instead of expert window washers).

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The WTS does virtually nothing to physically prepare its membership for the effects of climate change, Peak Oil, or unsustainable population growth.

By that logic, the WTS places the safety and physical well-being of its membership at a level of risk that I find unnacceptable for my children.

EDIT: I'm a Big-Picture kinda guy.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    (Instead of expert window washers).

...not that there's anything wrong with that. Some are satisfied with a simple life on their own terms.

FHN, love the "free" songs.

• mamalove
    mamalove

I hate the meetings and service. The rules are not for me, and the lifestyle and demands on ones personal life are unreasonable.

• Beware of false prophets
    Beware of false prophets

I like what others have said already ... "I can't unscramble the egg." That was brilliant. Years after walking away and always wondering if it was "The Truth", I chose to take the red pill by doing research online. I wish I had done that so much sooner. If I had, I wouldn't have lived in fear of the end for so long and I would have made better decisions in life. I'll never go back because they abused me by implanting fear in me that didn't go away for years after leaving, because of the way they treat people - how they turn brains into mush, break up families, provide a haven for child abusers, and how they view/treat women. I don't want to waste my time and my life for a lie, but just as a felt when I walked away in the first place - if this is "The Truth" and this is truly God's organization, then most humans are more compassionate than their god, so I'll take my time here on earth and be happy with that. I could never serve their god. (I'm convinced that if the devil exists, he is their god - a wolf in sheep's clothing.)

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

'Why Would YOU Never Go Back To The Witnesses?'

The expression...... 'once bitten twice shy' comes to mind!

• factfinder
    factfinder

Why SHOULD I ever go back?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit