Why Would YOU Never Go Back To The Witnesses?

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

I have already had enough of trying to defend the indefensible to last a lifetime -why would a person want to pace themselves in that position again?

Also, I refuse to any longer be bound by a lot of man-made rules and regulations.

Bill.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Because every freaking day is like that movie Groundhog Day. Those boneheads at the KH are incapable of moving beyond the most elemental understanding of the Bible- they are stuck in a time warp. It's enough to send any normal person completely nutty!

• Scully
    Scully

I don't want to be the poster child for the-dog-that-returns-to-its-vomit scripture.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

I would go back (God help me) if it was proven to be the truth, in other words God himself would have to speak to me and tell me they had the truth...we all know thats not going to happen...so I would not go back becasue it's all a bunch of B.S. until proven otherwise.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

faithful and discreet slave false teaching and their failed generation teaching,

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I will let Mick Jagger and the boys answer for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LeIZjtgjmo

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

And then I'll let The Who continue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRD_gIoVOmY

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They waste my time. Also, they want me to just meet other men (itself is enough).

And there are practical reasons. I do not like half the people in the congregation (and the other half are in their direct control). They want me to waste my money at a time I believe I need to do all I can to protect its purchasing power (silver is going to get me a lot farther than donations to the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund or gas money for field circus, hyperinflation or none). I don't like being forced to dread holidays that are coming regardless. Besides, I don't like wasting a whole weekend and as much as 6-10 ounces of silver ($180-350) for motel costs and "phude"), to be told what to do and forced into a choreographed system, and to have major problems at lunch so I can just meet men.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

just say there was a real pressing reason that I had to go back,Family issues/may be I'd met a great gal and it required that I go back, well first and full most I can never be an elder/MS/Pioneer,my hand would probably never be accepted for an answer it would probably take a good 2 years to get Reinstatement.

Would I go back? I cant go back!

• wobble
    wobble

I could never go back, I am a lover of truth, and truth is not in them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit