They just mentioned Jehovah's Witnesses as fastest growing denomination on ABC World News

by StoneWall 29 Replies latest social current

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

They're like McDonald's. Plenty of quantity, not so much on quality.

• flipper
    flipper

Must have been a JW working behind the scenes at ABC news to get THAT released . It's obviously skewed and false numbers submitted. Once again the WT society tries giving a better view of themselves than which is real. They also do that in getting ANY good deeds they perform out in the news too- like helping other JW's in disasters , like Katrina , the 9-11 attacks, etc. They are always pumping themselves up

• satinka
    satinka

I just posted a comment on the news article...

You know, I say never waste a public opportunity to say something about the JWs

satinka

• OBVES
    OBVES

Pentecostal church is a denial of the Bible . Once the Bible was completed there was no need for any further miracles . God used miracles to confirm His messages He was giving to His people when the Bible was being written .

Jehovah's Witnesses shine as compared to all other organized churches . The only other solution is to be on his own in faith in God just as I am doing exactly like that - Luke 9.49-50.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Even if it's just 1.7 percent, education in America must be far worse than what's being reported.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When that report came on my youngest son asked if I liked the jws. I told him no. I wonder why he asked that?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

How old is he, Mrs. Jones?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Seven and he's autistic.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Poor reporting.

If ABC World News had bothered to check, they would have noticed that there was an error in the 2009 numbers that made for incorrect %s in the 2010 book as well.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Wow, did anyone read the comment from a witness about Serena Williams? Can we say "throw her under the bus?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit