last day at the kingdom hall

by ex-Special Pioneer 67 Replies latest jw friends

• TardNFeatheredJW
    TardNFeatheredJW

I'm neither DF or DA, but should I determine to DA myself, I'll gladly show to the meeting to hear the announcement. Might even say a few words, haha.

I have seen 'apostates' get tackled once at an assembly, when the apostates stood up and started shouting "IT'S ALL LIES! YOU ARE BEING DECEIVED!" They were tackled very quickly by a horde of brothers and physically, forcefully dragged and ejected from the stadium. Could it happen in a KH? I don't see why not, if the fervor is properly stoked.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Please lets not be naive...I have seen this happen 3 times on a smaller scale at an assembly and local KH. It can and does happen it's just not common behavior for JW's as a whole. But Brothers and sisters can and do yell at each other and at times get physical.

Seen it been there...oh yes and they lie, steal, cheat, and commit all kinds of other nasty things.

SW

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I'm just surprised that it would happen DURING the meeting. That just seems so bizarre to me.

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

Hi Paul,

please carry on with your story! I am hungry for more. I feel there is no reason at all to doubt your story.

Hoffnung

• JRK
    JRK

villalobo,

Me too, on two different occasions. I was a glutton for punishment.

JK

• life is to short
  • Little Imp
    Little Imp

Welcome to the Board - I, too, am looking forward to the next chapter of your story.

• who_R_U_kidding
    who_R_U_kidding

Very interesting story, but I think he writing a book, checking it twice with the audience.
    If he can sell it to us, he'll publish it...hee hee
    It's not a usual thing that happens in a KH but hey, anythings possible...
    If it's just for the drama, and sympathy, I don't feel for him, I think he could just
    move on, spit it out,
    I've had worse experiences at Wal-Mart...

• who_R_U_kidding
    who_R_U_kidding

audinnce sorry, made up my own letters for the word 'audience'...duhh

• moshe
    moshe
    And this really happened in a Kingdom Hall?? Of Jehovah's Witnesses?? No offense, but I find that rather hard to believe.

I believe it could happen. JWs are cut from the same cloth as the bigots who burned unbelievers at the stake as heretics. Disfellowshipping/ Shunning is called a social sentence of death. I have seen JWs angry enough to hit me. Little 'ol moshe made them so mad that they raised their fist and threatened me with bodily harm and I have been strong-armed and pushed out of a KH watchTower study for disagreeing with an unscriptual WT dogma.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit