What sort of person is GB member Guy Pierce?

by VM44 47 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

bookmarking

• crazyblondeb
  • alex2
    alex2

Some years ago during a class of the pionneer service school a circuit overseer said that Guy Pierce is an ex-mormon and a Native American. Since then I've never received evidence that it is true.

Guy Pierce gave the dedication talk for an assembly hall in France and humbly said that he could have built it! Some attendants felt a thrill as if they were listening to a genius. Apparently, he has experience in construction. For my part, I asked myself, ‘What are his qualifications to teach the Bible?’

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He does look ever so very slightly native American.

• metatron
    metatron

Yup, and Hitler was fond of dogs and liked good desserts.

Stalin was a fatherly figure who smoked a pipe and wrote footnotes on mass execution orders - "not enough".

Mao ordered his guerillas to be respectful of the peasants. Later, he may have executed as many as 16 million of them.

Himmler fainted at the horrors of a concentration camp he once visited. He later praised the work they were doing.

Welcome to the paradoxical nature of human evil.

metatron

• Balaamsass
  • sillygirl2013
    sillygirl2013

I met him and his wife once. Wife was quiet - Asian like many said. My dad commented that she doesn't have the heavenly calling but I don't know where he got that from.

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

He died yesterday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit