What sort of person is GB member Guy Pierce?

by VM44 47 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

Pierce at 127th Gilead class graduation

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If Pierce was a G B "Helper" prior to appointment......the whole concept of that was explained as being a paralell to the Nethanim helping the priests, in Israel as hewers of wood and drawers of water. The idea was that the "Other Sheep" helped "The Slave"

Do these people have a sudden revelation of the heavenly calling once they are in that job? It has happened to more than one - it is a funny coincidence....

• VM44
    VM44
    Do these people have a sudden revelation of the heavenly calling once they are in that job?

Perhaps that is the only way they can advance within the organization?

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

That's what I'm trying to understand: is the WTS some sort of wyvern that owns the GB members like it owns it's assets? Or the GB members own the wyvern? And if the latter is correct, who are the shareholders? Who has the 51% needed to move the pawns on the board? Is the WTS a corporation with 7 million shareholders? Definetly not. When I left no one asked to buy me out of my share. Because I don't have a share. Some of the GB members have children. That guy who visited Bucharest in 2008 or 2009 (i don't remember exactly) mentioned that he had children. I think it was Pierce or Morris. The WTS is a large corporation which owns smaller corporations, which in turn own even smaller corporations. When the "godfather" will die, we will see the WTS split between the conflicting interests, maybe?

• VM44
    VM44

The voting shareholders of The Watchtower are appointed in some manner.

I do not know if the shares have monetary value though.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Did I read somewhere that one of the GB had two sons at Bethel? Was it Guy Pierce?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Gayle, no thats Anthony Morris.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

VM, that pic of Guy Pierce is scary.

• Gayle
    Gayle

thanks Iamallcool ,, so what is the scenario of Anthony Morris' sons at Bethel? Their positions?

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

If Morris has 2 sons in the near vicinity, at Bethel, then it means this guy has already designated his successor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit