SPAWN

by White Dove 53 Replies latest social family

• tec
    tec

I'm too good for such treatment, so I am rejecting it.

I never once rejected him, though. Never once.

I think you're doing the only thing you can do. For a while, when my sister was a few years younger than your son, she intended on just leaving and never having contact with family again. It had NOTHING to do with anger or anything. She just wanted a clean break, to be separate... sort of like she had no past. I don't know what the motivation for that is, and I let her know just how much she would hurt everyone were she to do so.

Anyway, she outgrew that desire before doing it, so I think it was just a phase. Perhaps your son is just a few years more immature than she. You know best. But for both your sake, I hope he comes to his senses sooner, rather than later.

Tammy

• White Dove
    White Dove

Thank you to all who have brought ice cream and lots of spoons. I so need it.

Yes, I reject the coldness of BP and others who would kick me while I'm down. Obviously those ones don't have kids and lack natural female (and male for that matter) empathy.

Isn't it always the kidless ones who think they know it all about parenting?

Loz, Tec, Vampy, Thenobleedge, and Vidiot, Thank you so very very much for helping me through this.

This last year has been a doozy with 4 nuts that popped up and threw me for a loop.

My normally cheerful and friendly disposition has been viciously tested this past year.

Let's hope that this coming year will be nut free and uneventful.

I don't need anyone else's dramatic shit projected onto me anymore.

Coming up with a plan to reject any and all future drama from others cuz I DON'T WANT IT!

LIFE IS TOO GOOD WITHOUT YOUR DRAMA!

LEAVE ME OUT OF IT!

Of course, I'm always here for others and will always listen to any concerns.

Just don't point your finger at me and accuse me of causing any of it, because I know better.

That's my plan of action.

• White Dove
    White Dove

She's a cougar, age 30 and recently divorced.

So, not so young.

My fear for him is that he becomes homeless and on the street where he might starve to death or be killed.

His decisions are flat out opposite of the way he's been taught, brought up, and cared for, and remind me of the Tom Hulse character in that one Parent movie with Steve (white haired comedian).

His character had a good home and good caring parents. He lacked for nothing, except that his desisions were based all on getting away from loan sharks. He was a compulsive gambler who used and abused everyone.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Sorry, what you're going through White Dove. Maybe it's the influence of this woman that's changed him. He sounds a bit immature,hopefully,he'll grow up soon and regret how he's treating you.

I doubt his marriage will last,it all seems to be getting off to a rocky start,if they end up getting married, that is.

But, one of my brothers married a real witch,and she made him choose between his family and her. He chose her,but that marriage eventually ended. And now,he is happily remarried and has now made amends to the family.

So,hopefully it will work out in this case too.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Thanks, Empty. Stories like that make me see there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I fear it's gonna be a loooooooong tunnel, though

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey white Dove I left you a PM days ago, don't you ever check your mail ?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I just saw it and responded along with an apology. I do check my mail but I guess I was busy and in a hurry with other things at the time.

Wish they had a notification for new mail.

UPDATE: They broke up. I think he told her those lies to win her sympathies so he'd have a place to stay. She told me what he was saying and I explained them. Chances are that she told him to take a hike.

Now, he is all I love you guys and miss you.

• penny2
    penny2

Sorry you are going through this, White Dove. Boys at 19 don't have all their brain cells yet. Hope he at least has the decency to apologise to you (but don't hold your breath).

penny

• White Dove
    White Dove

He appologized for HER making up those lies. Just to refresh, he told her his family was dead and that I'm not his real mom. I heard this from her on FB PMs when she wanted clarification on some things.

Anyway, he and I are okay now, but it will never be the same. I can never trust him until he comes clean and apologizes for all the horrid things he's said to others (yes, others too) about me and Egg, and never pulls that crap again.

He's gotten the CPS on me twice by telling his friends he was abused at home. They called the CPS and we had a visit twice. Both times it was proven that no abuse ever happened. No evidence found. Nada.

He just wants to do his own thing and be able to get what he wants without working for it. He wants to take shortcuts at getting everything he wants and uses manipulation to do it.

Thank you Gayle for your kind words. I'd like to meet up again with the group, if that is still going on. Still have your stuff to give back to you:)

• White Dove
    White Dove

Bttt so Gayle will see her message.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit