SPAWN

by White Dove 53 Replies latest social family

• White Dove
    White Dove

What would you do if your 19 year old son announced to everyone on his FB list that he was engaged to be married, and this is the first you ever heard of it?

How about if that same spawn told his fiance, who you've never met or talked to, that his whole family is dead and that you are not his real mother (or father)?

Also, what if she told you through PMs on FB one by one what he was claiming, and you explained each one in detail, and she didn't believe you?

And then, she blocked me off FB and my son deleted me off his list.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Since you've brought this out on the board, I'll have to ask: Why does your son hate you?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I really don't want to think of it as him hating me, okay?

It hurts bad enough as it is.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Well, something's obviously happened to cause him to not want to have anything to do with you, eh?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I think it's more of a case of me outliving my usefulness to him.

BP, it sounds like you are salivating for gossip and taking notes with your magic quill.

My question was WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF...?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Let him be.

If/when he decides to have you back in your life, he will.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh well, thank you Rita Skeeter. I never knew it could be that simple.

• White Dove
    White Dove

It's not that simple. It hurts like hell! Of course, there is nothing I can actually do.

It's more like how can I cope with this horrible betrayal?

I didn't do anything wrong or hurt him in any way (except for making him go to school when he didn't want to and trying to get him to clean his stinking room).

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I have no idea who Rita Skeeter is, so....

Well, what do you want people to tell you? Go over to his place, knock on his door, phone him and hassle him until he breaks down and lets you be his mother again?

I'm sure it's hurting you, but without knowing the details it's hard to know what to say. Or what you want us to say.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I didn't think it was that hard to understand.

I'll look forward to more people commenting.

Empathy, I guess, from people who know what it's like to have loved a child that's their own and then that kid turn on them like this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit