so oompa got df'd this week...

by oompa 131 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So sorry to hear about your troubles. Let us know what you do, how this affects people around you.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

I would threaten those assholes right back. Call them up, say that you're repealing their decision and if they refuse, you are going to write letters to every major newspaper in the state, telling about the way they treated you.

After a major accident, where you spent weeks in the hospital and months recooperating, the leaders of your church, instead of holding fundraisers or benefits like most churches would, decide to kick you out for medical treatment that you recieved while unconscience. As a result, your friends and family are shunning you. Sounds like a great human interest story to me!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Wow. Just.......wow. I can't believe it.

((((Oooompa))))

Palm

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Jadeen

• tec
    tec

I second the to Jadeen.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Good riddance, to them and their bloodthirsty War God!

May the True God bless your soul Oompa.

• Violia
    Violia

oompa you can let them get away with this or you can fight back. If an appeal is too late, consider a call to new york and plead your case. You did not agree to blood, they gave it to you. Get your son to help you. Surely he can help. Fight back, that is nuts- you were unconscious. Sounds like to me they have been just waiting for something to hang you on, and think this is good enough. It can be if you let it pass. But if you fight back, say you were unable to respond, , too ill. Otherwise they win. I'd fight with the last breath I had.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Sorry oompa. Be strong and get well soon.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Looks like they were just sitting around waiting to find some reason to DF you. What a miserable religion.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Leolaia says........

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE? No better way to put it!

Sorry to hear this is happening to you, oompa.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit