so oompa got df'd this week...

by oompa 131 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Mouthy: granny send me an e-mail regarding Oompa.

What a heartbreak!!!

• moshe
    moshe

I am sorry that our dear Oompa is dead and I have been reflecting on the situation that Oompa was confronted with 5 years ago- and how he dealt with it over time. If life could be lived over again, would Oompa still be alive , if he had just walked away from the KH and taken his lumps all in one shot? The unwritten rule for elders is to destroy anyone who questions the WT cult religion. - So you can't realistically expect to calmly reason away a break from the KH/WT with them and not get hit by a folding chair on the way out the door. We must try to gain something from Oompa's death, so the same tragedy doesn't happen to someone again in the future.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I feel this tragedy speaks out in a loud way about the cruelty in the Governing Body's stand against useing blood to save the lives of thier members.

This also shows how damaging this delusion of the Governing Body really is. To take the Bible as the authentic word of God and then derive authority over others,,thru a heavily biased interpitation of it.

• baltar447
    baltar447

They were just waiting for some excuse to "spiritually execute" him. His wife probably shares ALOT of responsibility too, I wonder if his kids hold her responsible for ratting him out.

• moshe
    moshe
    I wonder if his kids hold her responsible for ratting him out.

Yes, I imagine at some point their will be a backlash, that happens year after year after year.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Whatt??!!?? Ive been in ICU for over 2 weeks myself,and just saw this!WTF???????????

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

It sounds to me that the elders in oompa's judicial committee did not follow their own procedure as laid out by the GB. I'm sure this happens a lot. I'm also sure the higher ups in the borg ie:gb would "counsel" these elders if they were to find out what the outcome of their folly was.

• perfect1
  • Berengaria
    Berengaria

Would it be acceptable for us to know what his congregation was?

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I like Baltar447's comment on the previous page about sending his Judicial Commitee a wee note.

What I am wondering is, now that Oompa has passed, what are the congregation and elders are going to say to his ex-wife and children?

I am almost afraid to think of the poison that will spill from their mouths, explaining speculation and ice cold comfort .

The WTBTS is hungry for new members -step right up, walk into its stomach ... await the digestion.

Clearly they eat their own with crooked jagged teeth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit