What were you doing 25 years ago today....

by Magwitch 60 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

I was a glint in my pappy's eye.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

Oh wait, not I wasn't I was 1 year old.

Then I was throwing up a lot because my parents didn't realize I get massive motion sickness. So every time they brought me in the car I would cry relentlessly and eventually throw up from nausia!

-Sab

• tec
    tec

I was ten. I don't remember much about it, except that a teacher was on it, and many students were crying for her.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I was ten. I don't remember much about it, except that a teacher was on it, and many students were crying for her.

Using my magical arts of arithmetic I am able to ascertain your age with the given facts!

-Sab

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

I was a bit nervous, remembering this 1984 Watchtower. Perhaps they're right? After all, the folks on this cover must've been close to the end of their lives which meant the end of "This Generation".

Now we can reflect on reality. The GB was wrong again, perhaps their final prediction that went awry. Here's the reality. Len.

• sabastious
    sabastious

FatFreek, that was a creepy way to get a plug for that

-Sab

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I don't remember exactly what I was doing that day, but I remember seeing it on the news with my jaw on the floor and feeling tremendously sad. During that time period, I was reg. aux. pioneering and looking forward to my up-coming wedding.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I was in in my in my senior english lit class when someone came in and started talking about it. It was between classes and class hadn't started yet. He also mentioned how upset our chemistry teacher was when he heard about it. He had submitted a request for consideration for the mission like the other teacher that was chosen to go on the shuddle.

LRG

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I was at work, getting my morning coffee when the news of the explusion came on the lunchroom TV. I'll never forget that day, I was 20."

Old Lady, you ready for the rest home ain't cha ?

And don't ask nobody to hold your earrings, cause

I'll pull my cane out on you,

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I was in middle school.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit