BBC news re Nathan Phillips xjw

by Curtains 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Wobble can you shed anymore light on cantleave's possible TV roll ? This would be a real kick up the butt for the WT in the UK ! I bet they would try to stop it been broadcast though.

Great stuff

HHG

• d
    d

This is good word should get out.People that are in the faith that are having doubts will probably start to speak out.I hope more of this story develops.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

The BBC Somerset interview will be on Wednesday morning now.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I was told today it will be aired on Wednesday. Should be an interesting segment. They are going to interview me live - which is rather frightening!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Congrats, cantleave!!! I hope you post a link when it's online!

• cantleave
    cantleave

HHG, TV is out of the question I have face for radio NOT TV.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

You could always wear a Charles Taze Russell MASK !!

How long are you on the air for and have you got a plan to make the most of this ?

Well done !

HHG

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's only a short interview an ex-elders perspective on disfellowshipping, but I am going expose the flaws, I have done a lot of prep and hopefully will show how the DF'ing arrangement exposesd the witlesses for the cult they are. Iam also going to give a bit of publicity to JWfacts and Freeminds, in case any doubting Dubs are listening.

• foodalls
    foodalls

This make me remember an old quote: Same Bullchit...Different Day...Here families descision is a "Personal Matter"???

We know better than that!

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Cantleave this slot you have is more than enough to lay seeds in the minds of the listeners ! And I a certain the morons in Bethell London will be all ears! Have you and nugget got anything more up your sleeve? We are waiting for our letter from brother numtea about the jc anytime now.

I have a few ideas up my sleeve aswell to bring a bad witness for them locally and countrywide if I get the chance

HHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit