BBC news re Nathan Phillips xjw

by Curtains 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

We just say "S.S. D.D." in our house when bad things happen. Same s**t different day.

Good Luck cantleave. Really looking forward to it.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

The elders who are spies on here will be on overtime to stop this getting out! Well it's to late it's check mate...........

HHG

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

A private armageddon just for the watbits

• laverite
    laverite

Cantleave -

Awesome! If you could also mention watchtowerdocuments and JWN that would be great, too. :) Send them all our love!

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Cantleave I think we will be able to listen live on Wednesday and also see you live on the BBC web cam aswell !! better get your best bib and tucker on then ... lol

HHG

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

Cantleave big hugs .... you will do well, and a personal thank you from me for bringing this to the attention of the general public, its about time our voice was heard in the uk.

I will definately be listening in.

Happyexjw

• whereami
    whereami

Good luck my friend. Hit'em where it hurts.

• hotspur
  • boyzone
    boyzone

Well done Cantleave! I'll listen on the iplayer when I get home from work. If you get a chance to mention the real pain of being shunned by family and the protests about this in Brazil etc, all well and good.

Have you checked out the latest wording on disfellowshipped family in the Feb 15th 2011 WT? Its on page 32

http://www.jw.org/index.html?option=QrYQZRQVNZNT

• wobble
    wobble

has anyone posted the exact programme and time the programme runs ? I know it's on BBC Somerset and presume it is the programme that runs from 9AM ?

fanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit