Video and pictures just coming in from the world wide protest!

by koolaid-man 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, you will NEVER have alot of protesters beside you. Your ratings are not that good. Sorry, Rick.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter
    Tell that to people that are suffering due to political oppression, hunger, violence, etc... Tell them, "Well I get the best revenge for you by living a happy life." That is a weak and sad statement made by a sad and weak person that is justifying their own lack of action. Kudos to "Rules and Regulations". We all are sitting here whining on our computers about the evils of the Watchtower while people like Rick are out in 20 degree weather trying to warn people about this cult.

Wow, Dan. Can we just leave each other alone? I used to belong to a group, once, that required I stand in 20 degree weather warning people. Jeez. It's like they are trying to form a substitute organization.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

More reports coming in..... on Jan.23-2011 Yesterday, a couple of friends and I, in the Los Angeles area, at a local Kingdom Hall, had the opportunity to express our concerns to 3 individuals, who had taken interest to inquire about our signs and the reason why we were there. "Jehovah's Witnesses break families apart," was the focal point of our conversations with them. The first person had not attended church in 15 years; parked his car right in front of us, took pictures of the signs, and jotted down the site, freeminds, and took my card, for further inqury. Then, he attended the meeting at the Kingdom Hall, out of sheer curiosity. He returned to let me know that he would definitely get in touch with us. The second person, who regularly attends the meetings, approached us, we talked extensively with him and we left him with a leaflet, to log on to freeminds. The elders begged him to come inside...without success.The third person lives next to the KH, but would never return. He reason...they break families apart! We took pictures with my new camera but I will post them once I'm familiar with the features to down load. During the summer, we will be at the Sports Arena, in Long Beach, to do the same thing.We hope to get similar results.We hope to get similar results.

Phoenix Arizona....Former witness Jose, boldly by himself ,went to the kingdom hall and held up his sign encouraging the witnesses to check out the website.. http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/

• moshe
    moshe
    I wasn't aware that DFd people were required to shun JWs in good standing.

Yup. If they are trying to "come back" then talking to others shows that they are not treating their df'ing with respect and it shows a rebelious attitude. Pretty sad...

This is what really pissed off my JW wife after I quit the WT religion. JWs just couldn't handle an apostate with a smile and a happy, "hello"- It got so she wouldn't go out in public with me, because of the fear we might run into someone from the KH and they might want to talk to her, but she knew I wouldn't keep quiet- which then made every JW want to shun her for putting up with my "attitude", They drove her to divorce me, as they made her choose either me or them. Anyway, I found out where her loyalty was.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, your website looks better, but for me, I do not like the red color, I think your website needs more tweaking. Thanks!

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thanks Iamailcool for the feed back.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

If just one person was protesting, it would speak volumes. May more former witnesses join us in the coming months . April 17 2011 after sundown will be the next protest. Groups are now being organized to demonstrate at the district conventions this summer. For more information on how you can participate click link... http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/ Get out of the bleachers and into the game!

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

Ricky - can you see similarity?

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada
    JESUS CHRIST BREAKS UP FAMILIES!!! (Matthew 10:35-37)
    YOUBITO! TYPE IN: "JESUS CHRIST"
  • shamus100
    shamus100

Nebeska Nada,

I like you already. ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit