Video and pictures just coming in from the world wide protest!

by koolaid-man 90 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

I share chrisjoel's concerns, in my opinion it is wrong to p roselytise vulnerable people. I left the borg and went straight to an evangelical church. In retrospect it was out of the frying pan into the fire.

Yes raise awareness of the hypocrysy of the watchtower but don't try to lure them into your alternative delusion.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

He already did, Chris. He came and died for you.

Dear brotherdan

WIth all due respect, perhaps the Lord Jesus,the Lamb,the Saviour,Redeemer, and ..the Greatest Protester of all himself might consider showing up at one of these protests, wouldnt you say? Ill show up when HE shows up then Ill convert. Again I admire the zeal but really, "come to jesus"?, come on man!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton
    If they are trying to "come back" then talking to others shows that they are not treating their df'ing with respect and it shows a rebellious attitude.

I learn more and more every day from this website.

• laverite
    laverite

Bless your heart Rick. You have a lot of energy, a high tolerance for cold, and your heart is in the right place. I wish I had 1/10 of your energy!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I think Rick is a sensationalist. Something like secondary market..low rated TV news when they make a mountain out of a molehill. He really wants to be somebody! But it "ain't" gonna happen. What would you expect from an ex elder who was never somebody in their life and then made it to the "rank" of ELDER in the JW's? I've seen it many times. Someone who could not have any authority or be over anybody in their family supporting job......they become elders and then they think they have arrived. It consumes them! And many of us ex JW's became their victims.

Rick, why don't you channel your efforts to something worthwhile? You will never make a dent in the WT. Let it go and enjoy the rest of your life.

You will never be another Ray Franz, Bill Bowen or Barbara Anderson.

HappyDad

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

While I don't 100% agree with the tactics utilized on his website, I will say his protesting in this fashion out in the public is admirable. It takes courage to be able to go out there and do what he's doing, and I respect that. I tip my hat to ya Rick, you're a bigger man than me.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

That wasn't very nice, HappyDad.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you brother Dan, I appreciate your thoughts , however a lot of people do not believe in protesting, and I do understand it does not resonate with many . The good thing is we all have different ways of of expressing ourselves. The sum total of all of these ways hopefully will add up to collapsing The Watchtower Organization.

• steve2
    steve2

Oh My God,

A worldwide protest by a handful of religious nutters. And you call it a world wide protest - such a description smacks of the type of exaggeration loved by fundamentalists.

Grow up you rent-a-protesters. It's like offering someone a dating service when they're in the middle of a troubled marriage. Hey, have the decency to wait whilst the couple sort out their affairs before peddling your wares.

Apart from doing what all religious nutters do (Try to convert 'em when they're down and out) all you accomplish is confirming to the JWs how nutty Christians are.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Rick

Keep up the good work on youtube and your protests! At least you put yourself on the frontlines. The rest of us (myself included ) will hide behind our computers and cry like a bunch of babies how the WTS should just go away! We will all wait for others to do the dirty work. One person can't defeat the WTS but doing nothing won't bring it down either.

Remember the easiest way a boxer wins a fight is by small body blows and not by knockout! The WTS will never fall but they can get hurt and retreat to their corner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit