Video and pictures just coming in from the world wide protest!

by koolaid-man 90 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I have to disagree with you Rick. The Egyptian government doesn't have a persecution complex. By protesting the JW's so publicly, you are bolstering their persecution complex. It's feeding right into what they believe. And this is not going to affect non-Witnesses who see it because, lets face it, unless they are personally affected, they don't care.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Hey Rick ; I came on you confrence call a few months ago , when you had a very high profile apostate on your call. I enjoyed his knowledge and expertise on wts history. I got cut off from the call , and came back on about an hour later. when i returned RICK you acted like a JERK ASKING ME 1914 PERSONNAL QUESTIONS. and called me scared of the WTS. you turned me off you kept jumping down my throat. Why I showed you respect that night I will never know (I'm guessing I was just tired at 1 a.m. ) Rick to be honest with you . You could never hold a candle to my a$$ exposing the wts. But I do wish you well. Maybe one night I'll come back on your confrence call, and if you act like a Jerk again I will straighten you out

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

To compare an insignificant cult to a country is idiotic. If you want to topple the watchtower you'll need to ammend your constitution first.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I don't think anyone wants to come on and post their negative comments because they are see protesting is working in Egypt.....KoolAidMan

How many Beers would you Need to Drink..

To say something that Stupid? ..

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/85576512.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=EDF6F2F4F969CEBDBA5597E19834CB27DE14070EBD3DA508866CFF68EF051E26E30A760B0D811297

........................ ...OUTLAW

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

What turns me off is not the attempt to get people out of the WTS. Go for it. My turn off on the whole thing is the, get out of that high control religion and come join ours.

Woman to person waiting for the bus: "Have you found Jesus?"
    Person to woman: "Have you people lost him AGAIN?"

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Just imagine 2000-3000 former witnesses protesting in front of 25 Columbia Hights Brooklyn NY. Now would that be construed as persecution ,or would it be seen for what it is...... people mad as hell and not going to take it anymore? Lets all stop making excuses about the false notion of your vague and imperfect conception that protesting against the Jehovah's Witness Org. is considered persecution. It's possible some rank and file may consider it as persecution, but The Org. would see it for what it is..... a revolt,a break away from or rise against the constituted authority of the Watchtower Society.

• Spade
    Spade

I won't say too much about “shunning” because you never know who's been shunned. You would think those that take issue would focus more on the formal injunction and not strictly on the adherents as any church can emulate 1 Corinthians 5:12-13.

http://niv.scripturetext.com/1_corinthians/5.htm

Expel the Immoral Brother!

What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked man from among you.” 1 Corinthians 5:12-13

“Six Screens” claims to be a Christian ministry program while cherry picking out of the Bible what is “Christian.”

http://www.upperroomministriesnewengland.com/home.html

People shun each other in today's world all the time often for the most trivial reasons.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Just imagine 2000-3000 former witnesses protesting in front of 25 Columbia Hights Brooklyn NY.
    It's possible some rank and file may consider it as persecution, but The Org. would see it for what it is.....
    a revolt,a break away from or rise against the constituted authority of the Watchtower Society.....KoolAidMan

How would 2 or 3 thousand exJW`s..Who have already left..Make the WBT$ think they are breaking away from the WBT$?..

AGAIN..

They are already Gone!..LOL!!..The WBT$ doesn`t give a shit about them..

"But..But"..

"We can Protest in Hawaiian Shirts,Straw Hats and Drink Margaritas"..

"If people don`t like it..We`ll be too drunk to notice"..

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/6732/6732,1115745920,2/stock-photo-drunk-man-in-hawaiian-shirt-drinking-a-margarita-and-making-a-peace-sign-323784.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Think i'm gonna get some beer, and protest this weekend. I'll tape an antiwt sign on a window in my apt, then pop a few brews.

S

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

i dont see how you can compare the protests in egypt based on 30 years of political oppression, 20% unemployment, and poverty that affects a whole nation to a few ex members of an insignificant fringe fundementalist religion. unless you were infected with the JW doctrine most "wordlies" could give a shit as they are too busy living thier lives. i applaud your energy but find it somewhat misguided in that it just gives any JW the persecution complex zeal to preach even more and possibly infecting additional unsuspecting persons with the doctrine, and why send them to another religious site? it may lead some to think you have another motive besides the main goal to bring awarness to the cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit