When the Reptillian Anti-Christ is unmasked, what is your firearm of choice to kill our invaders?

by WingCommander 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

@ Vidiot: What do you mean, "What do you got?" I'm pretty sure I answered that with my own photos in my original post!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I gotta say, for close-quarters guerrilla warfare, nothing beats a quick EOTech sight on top of some sort of AR styled platform. Sig has a nice one I'm fond of.

I want an Aimpoint C3 for mine, but need to pony up $300-400.

By the way, Cabela's is running a special right now on Fiocchi .223 V-Max ammo. I got 200 rounds for like $84.95 in one of their dry boxes. They have the red, expanding tip head on them. Love 'em.

Thanks for the heads up, I am down to under 100 rounds. AR ammo has gotten cheaper the last few months. It was crazy expensive in 2009-most of 2010. Got plenty for the AK though, but want to build up inventory. That one isn't too picky about ammo quality. Cheap Russian stuff suits it fine.

I edited my post above, added a few more firearms.

BTS

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

@ MrsJones5: Yes, I know foodall or whatever his name is, is crazy and that the series "V" is fictional. I'm just trying to have some fun with this lunacy and see what all people may have in their arsenal.

Oh I have no doubt you know, I'm just not too sure foodall knows.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Colt, Gold Cup Mark IV National Match, in .45 calibre. (actual photo of mine that I took)

A friend of mine has a Colt that looks just like that....but in 10mm. It's a sweet looking thing.

BTS

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@ BurnTheShips: It no doubt looks like mine because I had a set of the Colt Delta Elite medallions (only found on 10mm Deltas) laying around, and I sent them off to VZ Grips to have inlaid into a set of their grips. This Colt of mine is 21 years old, and I had it completely refinished and pretty much everything on it is new or custom. Here is the breakdown:

Colt 1911 Gold Cup Mark IV National Match
    - “Flat-top” model.
    - Adjustable trigger.
    - Trigger guard is undercut, which took me a while to find one with this feature.
    - Skeleton hammer.
    - National Match barrel.
    - Millet rear adjustable target sights.
    - Ed Brown Beavertail grip-safety.
    - Smith & Alexander mainspring housing w/Magwell; 20 LPI checkering.
    - Custom VZ G10 Grips with Delta medallions and magazine thumb relief.
    - Stainless hex-head grip screws.
    - Wilson recoil spring.
    - Wilson extended slide release.
    - Wilson compensator.
    - Chip McCormick 8-round magazine.

I wish I had bought a Dan Wesson Bobtail in 10mm when they were still easier to get.

- Wing Commander

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

From the Terminator film... A phase plasma rifle in a 40 watt range!! Or the ELF weapons they use in the UK for crowd control.

HHG

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I'll bet that 1911 is a tack driver. Mine, not so much, but not bad either. How do you have the trigger set? There aren't many handguns with a trigger like a 1911. Double actions (which is nearly all of them) are .

BTS

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

We live in the same town as Springfield Armory so We feel obliged to represent ........

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

You do realize those are rebranded Croatian imports? Not that there is anything wrong with that, they are great guns I've heard.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit