When the Reptillian Anti-Christ is unmasked, what is your firearm of choice to kill our invaders?

by WingCommander 60 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

This subject thread has been on my mind for a while, especially after seeing "ZombieLand" and Foodall's thread about our possible UFO/Reptilian Over Lords/Realion/Alien invaders.

When the great day of reckoning comes, whether it be from UFO alien invaders, Realian Reptilian Over Lords, Demons in human-hybrid form, or just plain old virus-infected Zombies, what will YOU be carrying to defend yourself from the hostile forces of E-vile? Please, no one say a "Bible" or I'm going to just laugh my ass off.

C'mon, let's see your firearms if you got 'em, and for all of our UK or Aussie brothers I'll openly admit that I feel your pain at not being able to have the appropriate firepower in which to turn an invading armies head into a canoe. But hey, "God Save the Queen!!!!" You can keep your practice up though by playing Tom Clancy or Call of Duty games, ok?

Myself, here in the northern hemisphere I always get a little cabin fever when I'm stuck in the cold weather and can't make it to the pistol and rifle range for some target shooting. I myself prefer making each bullet count, and hence my collection of firearms are customized and focused more on precision target shooting, which means I can shoot a dime at 100 yards with a .22 LR, shot after shot, instead of just spraying bullets everywhere.

I currently have:

Colt, Gold Cup Mark IV National Match, in .45 calibre. (actual photo of mine that I took)

Sig Sauer X-Five Competition, in 9mm calibre.

(2) custom Ruger 10/22 rifles. I have these set up for bench rest shooting. Here's a pic of my 100-yard set-up, though it's good for alot further:

And my latest project, a Savage .223 tactical sniper rifle chambered in .223 Remington. I'm building this this winter and by May, it should look about like this, minus the bi-pod on the front:

Ok.....let's see your Zombie slayer? Don't be shy............ the WT monitors aren't going to come to the homes of people like me with firearms. They're too "meek" for that!

- Wing Commander

• baltar447
    baltar447

A P90 of course, it's what SG1 uses on the gould!

• laverite
    laverite

But you will be powerless against Wonder Woman. She has special bracelets, you know.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Foodall's thread about our possible UFO/Reptilian Over Lords/Realion/Alien invaders.

Someone is taking the "V" mini series too seriously. You know it's just a tv show remake, right?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I've got some special spray ready for reptilian attackers...

Loz x

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Reptilians taking over Canad a?..

If The Weather doesn`t kill them..

The local Wildlife will Kill them,then Eat them..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Ok.....let's see your Zombie slayer?

AR-15 A4 home build (still needs optics).

WASR-10 underfolder with aftermarket quad rail and foregrip.

Springfield 1911 "GI" with aftermarket sights.

Sig P239 for backup.

And a Keltec P3AT to backup the backup.

Ruger 10/22.

M-N M1944 in case they need take damage while still in orbit.

Wife can hold down the fort with Rossi Model 88....

...and negotiate persuasively with Mossberg Persuader.

If the alien reptilian zombies want them, they can come and take them.

BTS

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@ MrsJones5: Yes, I know foodall or whatever his name is, is crazy and that the series "V" is fictional. I'm just trying to have some fun with this lunacy and see what all people may have in their arsenal. What can I say, I like target shooting a lot and I just figured it'd be nice to have a different subject matter to discuss.

On a related note, I wonder how many JW's hunt here in the Northeast? Bethel is in NY sure, but down here in Pennsylvania you'd never be able to tell the Elders that hunting is "off-limits", no matter how close to Bethel you get.

- Wing Commander

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

WingCommander - "When the Reptilian Anti-Christ is unmasked, what is your firearm of choice to kill our invaders?"

I dunno. What do you got?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@ BurnTheShips: I gotta say, for close-quarters guerrilla warfare, nothing beats a quick EOTech sight on top of some sort of AR styled platform. Sig has a nice one I'm fond of.

By the way, Cabela's is running a special right now on Fiocchi .223 V-Max ammo. I got 200 rounds for like $84.95 in one of their dry boxes. They have the red, expanding tip head on them. Love 'em.

- Wing Commander

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit