When the Reptillian Anti-Christ is unmasked, what is your firearm of choice to kill our invaders?

by WingCommander 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Outlaw - "Reptilians taking over Canada? If The Weather doesn`t kill them, the local Wildlife will Kill them, then eat them."

Dude, shut up! Do you want all the crazy, paranoid American UFO nuts emigrating up here?

• journey-on
    journey-on
    for all of our UK or Aussie brothers I'll openly admit that I feel your pain at not being able to have the appropriate firepower in which to turn an invading armies head into a canoe.
    But they have baseball bats, don't they? Or hockey sticks.
  • DagothUr
    DagothUr

Here, in Eastern Europe, we don't use pansy firecrackers. AK 47, 7.62 ammo, with bayonet for close combat. And a Husqvarna for when the ammo runs out.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Get a real caliber. 7.62X39 is a wounding round. 7.62X51 will stop a man size reptile.

Not my personal one below, but close.

HK 91-G3 mount 2

Villabolo

• agonus
    agonus

Don't the Canadian provinces answer ultimately to the Crown?

If'n that's the case, them reptilians is already in control!

• agonus
    agonus

A reptilian if ever I saw one:

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

ruger gp100 357magnum in a shoulder carry rig. glock 17 on my hip. benneli supernova for splatter effect of course. and my scoped savage edge in .308 to take care of the runners.

• elderelite
    elderelite

WC... a question if I may...

Why did you go .223? Why not 5.56 so you can shoot both? I am building one myself in a few months and am still working out some of the dynamics, so any input us greatly appreciated

• Gregor
    Gregor

At close quarters you can really fuck up some alien bugs with one of these -

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Ruger Mini 14 .223/5.56

S&W Model 60 .38

Taurus 1911 .45 ACP

Mossberg 500

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit