1984 WT cover -- Watchtower's Final Failed Prediction?

by FatFreek 2005 97 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• compound complex
    compound complex

Unidentified, #1, is Clarence Ulrich.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

bookmarked

• designs
    designs

How do you let go of a dream. Its tough. So many Christian groups are convinced there is some 'Hidden Code' or Formula that is to be unlocked in the Bible and they, as a special blessed group, are the ones to have it revealed to them by Jesus.

The Society, like all of these other groups, are afraid the cash cow wagon will stop should they tell the Faithful about the man behind the curtain in Oz.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Unidentified, #1, is Clarence Ulrich.

Hey CoCo.

We all thank you for that. I will make the editing change, and submit to Photobucket before lunch. There was also a bit of grammar correction I needed in the boxed text. However, ya'll probably won't see an instant change (on page 1 of this thread) due to your browser cacheing. Be sure to do a screen refresh in order to see the change.

CoCo, care to share with us how you became privy to that tidbit?

Len

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

nice cut and pasting, never saw the names either, the simple fact is that those old gits in that pic are just bones now.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Len: Job well done.

This 1984 Watchtower cover is another 'blackeye', among many, for the WTBTS.

• VM44
    VM44

Frank Toth (fjtoth) might know the name of the last remaining unknown person in the picture.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

if anyone at the time of this WT release were to make vocal declarations disagreeing with this doctrine to friends,family members of your cong with words similar to the tune of " I dont believe that 1914 is a date that has a biblical significance" and you steadfastly refused to budge in your opinion of this , you would be hauled into a secret kangaroo court and disfellowshipped on the grounds of Apostasy a stigma that holds a worse status as a paedophile,murderer or rapist, and would conclude with complete cutting off and shunning from all close family and friends , yet this failed prophecy is another one of many that has been seen to be doomed and swept under the carpet , I ask myself "who now is the fucking Apostate?"

edit , please forgive my language it gets to me at times

• sabastious
    sabastious

marked, great work!

Can I ask how you obtained the names?

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

One of the final failed predictions of the Watchtower will be their Babylon the Great interpretation in Revalation. Religion is always gonna be around in some form or another.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit