1984 WT cover -- Watchtower's Final Failed Prediction?

by FatFreek 2005 97 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew which WT cover you were referring to. Thank you very much for the identication.

Bookmarked.

• clarity
    clarity

Fatgreek, thank you so much for this - brilliant stuff!

I'm not too savy when it comes to 'all things internet', but I would like to make copies of this Awake along with the names. Hope you don't mind.

Is there an easy way to print it off ...without printing everything else with it? Normally I just hi-lite with the mouse. ??

Also Ziddina, when you say "Marking this", would you please explain how you do that? Thank you Zid,(waving)

clarity

• clarity
    clarity

Looks like I also need to know how to edit my posts ... Sorry should have said FatFreek instead of Fatgreek! Geez now that sounds so mean ...maybe I ...ahhhh..

c

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

As revealed in another thread, not all of those remained "faithful" (by WT definition). Some time after the photo was published, the Steimans, husband (a chiropractor at Bethel) and wife, left for Tampa. Then he disfellowshipped. Speculation is that it was for apostasy. Like, what else is some 90 year old going to do?

Moshe, that experience of Bobby A. is precious.

Len

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Hi Clarity,

You're very welcome. Thank you for your appreciation.

Simply right click directly somewhere on the image, then "copy image URL". That should yield the following URL:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/millerlr/1984WtFailedPredictionBecauseTheyPassedAway.jpg

You should be able to use this link in a variety of ways -- display it on your monitor, send the link inside an email to others, etc.

Len

• Farkel
    Farkel

Great thread! The GB can't hide ANY of their bullshit anymore!

Farkel

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

No one person is ever going to make a large enough impact to end an organization like this.

But, so many now finding so much and putting it somewhere everyone can find it, that's some real progress.

Great to see.

WLG

• garyneal
    garyneal

good stuff, marking...

• dgp
    dgp

Maybe this won't have much effect on practicing JW's, but it would surely have effect on worldlies being lured into the WT.

• clarity
    clarity

Len, thanks ... I'm kicking myself for not asking that question sooner.

Don't know if my system is different (windows7) but ..right double click on pic,

a print option popped up.... and viola!! got it.

c

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit