2011 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

by Iron Head 78 Replies latest social physical

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you're just being silly.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you're just being silly.

AND RIDICULOUS!!!

• VIII
    VIII

Doesn't matter. They are my hometown team.

I'll say it again:

Go BEARS!!!!!

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Okay fair enough... GO PACKERS!!!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Go Steelers! It's been an up and down season but they've pulled it together at the right time. My preseason pick was Ravens and Packers in the Super Bowl. Not that I wanted the Ravens in, they just seemed like a team that was going to pull it together with Flacco maturing. I have a feeling the Packers are going to dismantle the Bears almost as badly as the Falcons. As for the Jets and Steelers, should be a good matchup. They are pretty evenly matched at every position except QB where I'm sorry, Ben has the upper hand. Steelers lost to Jets earlier in the season, but we see that means nothing, eh Patriots?

• Gregor
    Gregor

What with the Seahawks just beating the Saints and the fact that they beat Chicago in their last meet up I was picking them too. They are our regional team as well.

Well, we were sure a bunch of damn fools weren't we? What a skunking! I bailed out at the half and took the dogs for a walk. Did they ever make a third down conversion? Are they going to be able to save their punter's leg?

Best game - Jets and Pats. Jets have been very entertaining to watch all season. Winning as the underdogs.

Champ Games picks -

Bears vs Cheeseheads - Now that should be a great game. I pick Green Bay

Jets vs Steelers - Love the Jets, but I pick the Steelers.

• poppers
    poppers

Being a Packer fan I hate to admit it, but the Bears scare me. The one team I'd truly hate losing to in the NFC title game is them because bragging rights would go through the roof for years on end and I don't want to have to listen and read about that. I only hope the Pack can keep the good thing going that we've seen after that disasterous game in Detroit. Go Packers, and please bring a running game with you.

• flipper
    flipper

Well I went 3-1 with my picks. The only glitch for me was New England losing. I really was surprised that New York beat them. New York looks like a hungry team for sure. It just may be them and Green Bay in the Super bowl. We shall see

• tec
    tec

I take packers and jets. I'm guessing someone will put up a new thread for this soon, anyway :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit