2011 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

by Iron Head 78 Replies latest social physical

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

I find it very funny you assume I can't hold my own in a Football discussion

I find it funny that you assume you can

• sabastious
    sabastious

Well metaphysically I couldn't have been a Steeler fan before I was born, and I appoligize for that.

I'm not a bandwagon fan. I proudly watch them lose or win. I just feel that we are going to lose if we make it to the AFC champ and have to face the pats.

Is that wrong?

-Sab

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

I just feel that we are going to lose if we make it to the AFC champ and have to face the pats.

Is that wrong?

Not wrong, per se. I know a lot of fairweather fans like you. They come and go, depending on season records

As far as losing to New England, the Pittsburgh Steelers don't share your viewpoint. And neither do I, friend.

We have the Ratbirds to beat on Saturday

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Not wrong, per se. I know a lot of fairweather fans like you

For the record, I'm just going to ignore your assertion that I have ever, in any way shape or form, been a fair weather fan, but you are free to continue with the blanket judgement.

I would be heart broken if the Steelers shared my woeful prediction of the possible AFC title game. It's just a personal hunch, and if they lose I'll still be closely watching them in the off season and through next years draft. I can only hope we do as good in next year's 1st round as we did last one, I think Pouncy should be considered for Rookie of the year.

If they win, I will be pleasently surprised and ready for the Super Bowl against the Green Bay Packers (another hunch).

-Sab

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

For the record, I'm just going to ignore your assertion that I have ever, in any way shape or form, been a fair weather fan, but you are free to continue with the blanket judgement.

I would be heart broken if the Steelers shared my woeful prediction of the possible AFC title game. It's just a personal hunch, and if they lose I'll still be closely watching them in the off season and through next years draft. I can only hope we do as good in next year's 1st round as we did last one, I think Pouncy should be considered for Rookie of the year.

If they win, I will be pleasently surprised and ready for the Super Bowl against the Green Bay Packers (another hunch).

Got it, Sab. I hope the Steelers don't break your heart

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Got it, Sab. I hope the Steelers don't break your heart

You've got the sterotypical macho-NFL-dude act down to a science it would seem. Nice chattin'

-Sab

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

You've got the sterotypical macho-NFL-dude act down to a science it would seem.

Thanks, but is it really stereotypical? I'm sure it's not science

Don't stop believing, friend

Unless that works for you

• poppers
    poppers

I don't really care who wins other than the Packers, and have no predictions for any team. I just hope the Pack can bring a running game for another week. Their last game was a pleasant surprise in that regard, but I'm not convinced they can do it in back to back games (please convince me you can, Green Bay). If they can they've got a real good shot at Atlanta or anyone else down the road.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch
    Poppers:

I don't really care who wins other than the Packers

Oh Poppers - You and me both - I cannot sleep, work, eat, play (I'm a mess) .....They absolutely have to win Saturday!!!

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Ok got to chime in since I'm up by one!

Steelers but not by much

Bears

Packers

Pats

Honestly, I don't see anyone beating the Pats this year and I really hate them. But, Hoody is a genius.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit