tec

One right, off to watch the next :)

• tec
    tec

2 for 2 baby!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

2 for 2 for me too!

you notice I covered my ass by picking both NE/Jets?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

1 out of 2 ain't bad. I started to ride with Burg, but for some reason I though Flacco could pull it off. I knew GB was gonna spank ATL.

I have a strange feeling that NE is going to run through the Jets like diarrhea tommorrow. I already picked NE, but I just have a strange feeling the Jets are about to recieve an azz whoopin. Looking forward to Tom Brady pointing fingers at their sideline too.

Even though I'm picking Seatle over Chicago, I have a guilty pleasure in Jay Cutler. He's the closest we'll see in this day and age of an underachieving, stoner, alcoholic, winning QB. I can't call it, but there's just something about duke that I like. I was especially happy to see he had the last laugh in his rivalry with Josh McDaniels. He said from the jump he didn't trust or like that coach. Fast forward two years later, Cutler is in the playoffs, and Josh McDaniels got canned. Maybe him and McNabb will hook up in soup commercials. Couple of bums. This GIF says it all when it comes to Cutler. Anytime I get a little stressed at work, I look at this, and it always cheers me up. There aint a gay bone in my body, but he's a loveable idiot. He's the Vince Vaughn of the NFL.

edit post: for my baby Tec, and future baby momma......

• tec
    tec
    you notice I covered my ass by picking both NE/Jets?

Ha ha... I thought that was a typo.

Misery - your video is slowing up my computer!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I knew GB was gonna spank ATL.

I expected them to win, but I wasn't expecting the woodshed beating they put on the Falcons, in their own house. Aaron Rodgers was in some kind of zone last night.

• tec
    tec
    edit post: for my baby Tec, and future baby momma......

You're so cute ;)

Thanks for taking it out,

Tammy

• poppers
    poppers

The Packers looked like we expected them to look prior to all the injuries. What a remarkable job of coaching by McCarthy throughout the year, and kudos to Ted Thompson for making the tough decisions and getting the right people. Dom Capers is some kind of genius in making the defensive adjustments with all the injuries. Sure hope they can keep it going for two more games. Right now they are playing like a team of destiny - I really love this team.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I expected them to win, but I wasn't expecting the woodshed beating they put on the Falcons, in their own house. Aaron Rodgers was in some kind of zone last night.

Aaron Rodgers is very capable. He just hasn't hit his peak and stride yet, but its coming. I seen his potential a few years ago on a Thursday night game between GB and the Cowboys. Favre got knocked out of the game, and Rodgers took over the 2nd half. Even though they lost, you could see the potential in him. Its my personal opinion that, during that game the general management at Lambeau made the decision to not give Favre whatever he wanted, and matter fact tell him to get lost without putting it in those words. Favre was and has always been a gunslinger. And I really believe his injury during that Dallas game wasn't as significant as he lead everyone to believe. He just gave up, momentarily lost his heart. I say momentarily because Favre has heart, cant deny that. But that night, he gave up, and so did GB's GM. Three years later, GB is in the NFC Championship game, being led by Aaron Rodgers.

I'm watching this Chicago game now, you know I picked Seattle, and not to go back on my pick, I didn't realize the game was in Chicago. Had I known that, I would have picked Chicago. Too late to backtrack now, but Chicago's got this. Dang, its 21-0 now while I'm typing this, they just scored again.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

4-0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit