2011 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

by Iron Head 78 Replies latest social physical

• tec
    tec
    4-0

Um hmm.

You know, if you picked them both, then you're just as wrong as you are right. So I think you're 3-0. Like me :)

Tammy

• tec
    tec

oops... I meant 3 and 1.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Noose

Darth did not take the lose very well.........

I need some alone and quiet Time!!!

Smiley Shot Ouch

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    4-0
    Um hmm.
    You know, if you picked them both, then you're just as wrong as you are right. So I think you're 3-0. Like me :)
    Tammy

I'm a NY Giants fan, living in Jersey.

for me to pick it that way is as good as picking it right!!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

anyway, I'm going on a limb and picking the wildcards to go superbowl bound

Jets -vs- Packers.

Go jets..... go Charles Woodson

• DaCheech
  • ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

As a lifetime Jets fan, I sit quietly and wonder if this is the year the curse is lifted. It's been 40 years of hell.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Darth did not take the lose very well.........

I need some alone and quiet Time!!!

Darth, I can't say that I'm not happy that New England is gone. They beat us twice in the AFCC game, in Pittsburgh. The Jets beat the Patsies exactly the way that I predicted they could. Hit Brady, hit Brady and then hit Brady. He hates to get his jersey dirty and when he does, he gets rattled.

I do sympathize with how you feel, though. Back in '95, the Chargers came into Pittsburgh for the Championship game as heavy underdogs. I can still see Neil O'Donnell throwing low and incomplete to Barry Foster in the endzone on 4th and goal from the 3 to seal the win for San Diego. That was the sickest I've ever been after a loss. It took me weeks to recover.

But you'll get over it eventually. That's why God invented Next Year.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

As a lifetime Jets fan, I sit quietly and wonder if this is the year the curse is lifted. It's been 40 years of hell.

Congratulations on your big win yesterday. Jhe Jets did what very few people thought they could. I figured they'd win if they could get to Brady. They did.

That being said, I'm afraid the clock stricks midnight for New York at approximately 9:30 PM EST on Sunday

• VIII
    VIII

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit