Sad Family News.....

by AK - Jeff 55 Replies latest jw experiences

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Jeff I am so sorry, sometimes life just keeps throwing us curve balls..

How long will your daughter be in prison?

My ex son in law was in for 7 years I believe..and he was a major distributor/money launderer in Illinois..

His daughter also thinks he could do no harm, even with his jail time..I have to admit he was a really caring family guy and took very good care of his then family..at the cost of possibly others lives that got mixed up with the drugs he was moving..

how does your wife feel about all of this?

ps..most others I know that didn't marry the "Baby's daddy" usually call them "their significant other"..I think if children are involved The father of my child or grandchild sounds nicer than My baby's daddy.

Snoozy..sending you a big hug for doing the right thing...

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

I'm so sorry.

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((Jeff)))))))

Sorry to hear about your g'daughter's father.

I totally understand because my troubled oldest daughter gave up her last baby whom I promptly took into my home and heart.

You are a brave and generous soul.

May you and yours have peace.

Syl

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

It was a large funeral. Greg has lots of extended family it seems.

My g-daughter is doing pretty well. His fiance is a wreck.

The preacher put him in heaven with everyone else, but the service was not terribly religious. Still, we will all meet him by the crystal lake when we go. Jesus waits for us all. I hope the Tooth Fairy is there too. Must have been a few other atheists in the crowd, for during the prayer I met eyes with several others who did not 'bow'.

RIP

Jeff

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

He will live on in the memories of those that loved him and in the lives he touched.

RIP indeed.

Glad your g-daughter is doing well.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, AK_Jeff... I am so sorry to hear that!!!

I hope that your granddaughter adapts quickly to the loving atmosphere in your home - I know that it will be healing for her, if she can get past her loss...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit