Sad Family News.....

by AK - Jeff 55 Replies latest jw experiences

• flipper
    flipper

JEFF- My wife and I send our deepest sympathies to you , your wife, and grandaughter. I'm so sorry. You and your wife are a class act and I'm glad your grandaughter has you to turn to at this sad time. Sincerely, Mr. Flipper

• zoiks
    zoiks

I'm very sorry, Jeff. I am sure that being with you will be the best possible outcome for this little fatherless girl. My condolences to you and your family.

• journey-on
    journey-on

My heart goes out to your granddaughter, Jeff. So sad to lose a parent in death so very young. May you all find peace. I hope she finds inner strength to deal with the tragedies in her young life.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Jeff, condolences to you and your family. What a terrible ordeal for someone so young to have to cope with. Strength to you and your wife as you help her cope.

• carla
    carla

My deepest sympathies, poor kid. Love and healing to your grandchild and all the family.

• yknot
    yknot

Sad ending....

Good vibes for a renewing healing....

• Hadit
    Hadit

I'm so sorry. Peace and healing to you and your family.

Hadit

• Gayle
    Gayle

I am so sorry for your granddaughter. I am very glad that she has grandparents as you and your wife to assure her of love and security.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Well, the happy news is...... she's got you.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Poor little kid. But if your family can cope, she may be better off with her siblings and the stable life you can give her.

That all kids had such loving grandparents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit