Sad Family News.....

by AK - Jeff 55 Replies latest jw experiences

• tec
    tec

I'm sorry, Jeff. Strength and love and peace to you and your family, and your little granddaughter.

Tammy

• VIII
    VIII

Very sad news. It sounds like you are a wonderful grand-dad and will offer your grandchildren a better life. Hugs.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    It appears accidental.

We had a suicide in our family last year, he hung himself and was found by his father-in-law ( My Godfather).

It was a horrific ordeal for his estranged wife and his two sons, his family was...words can't describe what they were.

I hope that it is what it appears to be.

Even in the hardest and most painful of moments, love is the one thing that we can take comfort in and I have no doubt that your granddaughter will be surround in love from her grandparents :)

• sd-7
    sd-7

Deepest condolences. I do hope you'll get custody of the daughter, though. What a terrible tragedy. My thoughts are definitely with you.

--sd-7

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Very sorry, Jeff.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sorry to learn of your bad news Jeff.............At least your granddaughter has you for grandpa..

• Chalam
    Chalam

I hope we can help apply balm to her wounds over time.

Amen.

Every blessing for you all Jeff.

Stephen

• poppers
    poppers

I'm so sorry the hear of your sad news. Peace to you and your family.

poppers

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Very sorry to hear the news. May you continue strong during this time of difficulty.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I am so sorry to hear this Jeff.

My hope is that she will sonn be with you and her siblings and will grow strong despite this trauma

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit