How do you know if you're going to heaven?

by Christiangal 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

D wiltshire

My ex husband is ¼ Blackfoot maybe you and my youngest son have some distant relatives in common. My ex was born in Manitoba Canada.
    My dad is ½ Seminole My mom is ¼ Cherokee
    Native North Americans are like everyone else. They all have various beliefs and customs and languages.
    you have to be at least 1/4 Native North American in order to qualify for land and the land is chosen for you. There aren't as many pure Indians left as there should be but there are quite a few.
    plm

• Christiangal
    Christiangal

Larc,
    Do not bring about things that happened centuries ago. My question was "How do YOU know if you are going to heaven?" And no, not to be harsh, but it is true that if an American Indian has not accepted Christ, he will go to hell. As is with everyone who doesn't believe in Christ Jesus. It doesn't matter if you consider yourself to be a "good person" or not. If you reject God then He is just and right if He also rejects you, and when you die say He never knew you.

• Prisca
    Prisca

How can the American Indians reject someone/thing they never heard of?

And what is Hell? I dont believe in a literal, burning hell.

• fodeja
    fodeja
    And what is Hell? I dont believe in a literal, burning hell.

Three words: District, Convention, Summer.

f.

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL @ fodeja - good one!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Gee, Christiangal, what an unappealing little god you worship.

"And no, not to be harsh, but it is true that if an American Indian has not accepted Christ, he will go to hell. As is with everyone who doesn't believe in Christ Jesus..."

The one thing I DO know, if there is a god, it isn't that much of a shallow asshole. "Accept me or die" is the ranting of a psychopath, not the appeal of a loving father. Perhaps you ought to reexamine all this nonesense your espousing.
    S4

• Christiangal
    Christiangal

Seeker4,
    No, He is definetly not an unappealing God. He wants to have a relationship with us all.
    John 3:16-"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

God loved us that much that He sacrificed His only son for us. But to add to that if we do reject God, all I'm saying is that He has a right to reject us.

Thomas Poole,
    To answer your question, I like to use the Roman Road.

Romans 6:23-"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Romans 10:9- "...that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."

This is just to name a few verses, there are many more. Thank you for your comments.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hush, psycho.

I'll tell you who or what is not appealing, when they are not appealing, and why they are not appealing. You have no say in the matter.

Your petty, psychotic li'l god is not appealing.

• Christiangal
    Christiangal

Sixofnine,
    Who are you to say what is appealing and what is not. Psycho I'm not. Is there anyway you can back up what you said about "my God" being psychotic? And also how can you say that what God offers to us all is not appealing or desired? Maybe we should check to see who is the psychotic one here.

• David Gladden
    David Gladden

What do people or souls do in heaven?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit