Deleted Profile

by brotherdan 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Bro Dan I hope you Know I want nothing but the best for you and your Family.

I didn't mean to offend you with anything I said when you left.....

I wasn't understanding your jumping around from the Wounded to the Healer?

I feel for you and my support to you Was and IS Still Heart felt.

I will miss my Friend.

Darth Plaugeis...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Just because some of us don't agree with you doesn't mean we don't care about you.

Pop back now and again and let us know how you are getting on.

Cheers

Chris

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If you want to stop posting, then stop posting. Otherwise, best of luck to you.

Sooner or later, they will drag you back here if you are lurking. You might as well go fully in one direction or the other. Comment instead of lurking or stop reading this forum. It's addicting, I know. But you never really get your fix from reading and not posting. Embrace this bad habit or quit cold turkey.

• Curtains
    Curtains

take care brotherdan. Please don't be offended by the accusations of being a drama queen - isn't nature all drama after all. But if you want to stay on here or come back or ignore those who call you a drama queen, then think of a rose in full bloom, or the birth of your child and tell youself there is nothing wrong with drama.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good Luck Brother Dan... May the LORD go with you.My concern is for your wife
    when anyone tries to "OFF" themselves it means they feel life is not worth living.
    I know "been there done that"
    There have been many squabbles on the site,many leave because of it.
    If that is what you want -so be it_but I feel we are a family ,weather we love
    each other or not! weather we believe in God or not, weather we are gay or not,
    You say you have no friends. My suggestion as granny on board is try to go to
    a Church that has "groups" to make friends,or even in the WT,there are good
    people in there,you could be friendly to,You evidently dont believe their "bondage"
    so your safe in that. If you are going to look after the wife.that is a command of MY
    God ,to love her as you love yourself. You dont seem to love yourself,so learn to get
    that love you must have had when you married her.Love covers a multitude of sin. I KNOW ,
    I am one of the biggest sinners ,,,God be with you Dan ((((((HUGS))) would be nice to pop

in to see us now & again. God bless

Mouthy

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I just don't want to be here anymore. At least they can just lock me from posting anything anymore.

Did you know that you can actually do that for yourself? EDIT to add: May we assume that you have sent Zid's books back?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Dan, I want to remind you of something my brother:

We are the Body of Christ and we are a collection of sinners, NOT a museum of saints.

We are imperfect sinning machines and the best we can do is realize our faults and do are best to NOT repeat them or make them worse.

We guide our actions and words by the Love of Our Lord and use Him as an exampel of how to be, how to act.

Yes we fall short, but I think that I would rather Fail at being Christ then succeed at anythign else, know what I mean?

Don't be so hard on yourself or others, forgive yourself and forgive others and let Love guide you.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Deleting your account wont do anything. If you want to post again you are free to with a new name... why would you want to delete your account? Just stop posting.

-Sab

• out4good3
    out4good3

Geez.......

Bunch of Babies.......

If you want to leave and don't want to post anymore

Don't let the door hit you.....

• Scully
    Scully

Well, we don't delete a person's postings just because they ask, nor do we delete or deactivate a person's account just because they ask. That's been our policy for quite some time.

All you have to do is stop posting. Just logout and enjoy your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit