Deleted Profile

by brotherdan 57 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

November 9,2010..

The last couple of months I've come away from the site feeling drained and sad. I don't want that in my life.
    I don't want to hear about God being a disgusting killer that approves of rape, child killing, and every other horrible thing that man has dreamt up.
    Did man create God? Or did God create man?
    This is officially goodbye.....Brotherdan

January 5,2011

I just don't want to be here anymore. At least they can just lock me from posting anything anymore.....Brotherdan

........................ ...OUTLAW

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I don't deserve an apology. I was an ass. At least I can admit that much. Thanks, Outlaw. You seem like a good person that cares.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Take care, Dan. I wish you well.

-Aude.

• watson
    watson

Come back when you learn to play well with others.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Post like this are so drama queen. Why eat this up, it is all drama. Call it like it is.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I always got an "unsatisfactory" on my report card in "Playing well with others". Wonder if that was warning of things to come?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Whiners do not get much respect in here. Quit whining and start learning. There is much to learn.

Farkel

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Love you too, Farkel.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

take care Dan ... best wishes for you and your family

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

@brotherdan:

I made some really good friends here..., [but JWN] became a negative place for me.

So you didn't know that JWN was not for the timid until it eventually became a negative place" for you? Really?! You didn't know when you were venting in your state of anguish against Jehovah's Witnesses and, more specifically, against the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses, what you were doing until JWN put you in a "negative place"? When did you come to figure all of this out about the folks here on JWN? I mean, if you are really interested in baring your soul here and erasing memory of yourself, please tell us who among your "good friends" here you found to be the most negative influences on you. Maybe I pushed you over the edge so that you came to this conclusion about JWN, and, if so, I'd personally be interested in knowing what things I said to you influenced you so.

I never wanted to say anything about people SPECIFICALLY.

Although you may now have a change of heart, I believe you did intend to say the SPECIFIC things you said about certain folk. For example, I recall your once quoting something Ray Franz had written in his book, "In Search of Christian Freedom," and suggesting that Daniel Sydlik, who, like Franz, had been a former member of the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses, both men now deceased, believed in the racial superiority of Jews over Gentiles and your disparagement of a dead man (Sydlik), who did nothing at all to you was IMO both unconscionable and disrespectful.

But since I hold to what the Bible says....

How so? I disagree, but this is just my opinion.

I'm not feeling sorry for myself, just stating a fact.

That's too bad. IMO, your feeling sorry for having 'lost the love you had at first' would have been a good thing.

@djeggnog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit