An Open letter to the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses (Elders/ Ex-Elders)

by stuckinamovement 123 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Good letter and additions. As an ex, I would congratulate them on becoming exactly the thing that they pretend to condemn.

They condemn the injustice and unscriptural work of the Sanhedrin, yet according to IT2 "Synagogue", the GB=Sanhedrin... only more unjust with their completely secret meetings and unchecked power. They condemn the pharisees, and yet Watchtower exceeds every precident of rule-making on many levels. They condemn use of the word "amharets", yets use "worldly" with the same self-aggrandizing judgmentalism and contempt. They condemn the catholic leadership, yet the GB demands a level of unquestioning obedience under threat of punishment that the cardinals and popes could not touch. They encourage others to examine and leave their religions, yet anyone that would examine and leave WT gets harassed with epithets like "wicked" and "apostate."

Other than false prophecy, unscriptural procedures by judicial committees, blood, the concept of the GB, FDS, 144000, and about 50 other things, the JWs aren't that bad. Of course, they wouldn't be JWs anymore.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

It's already climbed Google to the first place for 'open letter to the governing body of jehovah's witnesses' and I received a personal copy today when it hit one of the official Watchtower distribution lists to certain overseers so somebody is helping!

It's been sent to journalists, to elders, witnesses, ex-witnesses and family of witnesses so hopefully somebody will start talking about it.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Love all the comments and the letter. It helps to remind me of why I should be grateful that I am no longer enslaved to the WTS.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I'm loving this whole apostate on the offensive movement. Just goes to show we're not into sensationalism either..............

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Please participate in our campaign to distribute this open letter to all Jehovah's Witnesses

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I passed it on...

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

This campaign is going great! I got some private addresses from Bethel PM'ed to me and the organization has sent a Cease and Desist to the anonymous e-mail provider I was using even though it wasn't spam or sent in great volume from that address. I off course asked it to be unlocked together with the reasons why we are doing this.

It's eerily quiet (too quiet) on the official front even though many "false religious leaders" have received it. There is absolutely no response although I got some responses (for bad or for good) from elders in congregations.

I'm now progressing on the Rank & File addresses that I have in my list.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The branch has formulated an official response to the message that was sent to some of their mailing lists. It basically tells us as always that this is apostate and to ignore the thing even though they themselves did not ignore it but found it necessary to formulate a response and file a report with my e-mail provider.

I've also got great response from some others engaging in conversation and some that have even left the organization already.

Keep it up people.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Congratulations to all of you.

• agent zero
    agent zero

Dear Mr. Mous, you have a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit