Do You Folks Wanna Hear My Story?

by Farkel 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Hadit
    Hadit

Yes! Do tell! I enjoy your posts - they make me think!

I'm sure you've promted more than a few lurkers to think about things!

Looking forward to your story!

Hadit

• zoiks
    zoiks

Yes, Farkel. Tell us stories.

• tec
    tec

I would like to understand you better, and where you've come from, so yes. Please do.

Tammy

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I'm pourin my favorite beverage and I'm a waitin!

• only me
    only me

Yes please!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Absolutley Farkel! My era as well, late 50's, out in late 60's. I am 67 now and thank whom ever for getting out when I did and thank my wife who left with me, and our son who was raised in the real world! He recently read my story here and was amazed at what my life was like back then.

• pirata
    pirata

Farkel, would like to hear your new stuff, and your old stuff too! Where's your old stuff?

• minimus
    minimus

You know what? This attention seeking has to stop! Has it been 3 days now??

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE TELL US, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Farkel, would like to hear your new stuff, and your old stuff too! Where's your old stuff?

The old stuff can be found in the Members section under my moniker and "Topics Posted." Or under my name in the "Best of" section.

Minimus,

Be patient. I've decided to break it up into segments. Otherwise it's just too many stories and too much information to present at once. I'm making notes on what I remember now, starting with my earliest memories. If I'm going to take the time to do this, I might as well tell as much as I think I need to tell. You can't wrap up six decades of life in an hour or two.

Farkel

• minimus
    minimus

But Farkel, I could.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit