Do You Folks Wanna Hear My Story?

by Farkel 86 Replies latest jw friends

• still wondering
    still wondering

Yes, I too am interested. Having left dubland so long ago is altruism the reason that you spend time here. Do you feel that you have recovered from your jw upbringing or are there still remaining issues?

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

I would love to hear your story Farkel, and I don't care how long it is, the longer the better. I think everyones story is worth telling because it is part of the recovery for all of us, we can all relate somehow. Other peoples experiences growing up in the borg or being enticed into it at some time in their lives, have helped put my own into perspective.

When I was lurking many stories shocked me, amazed me and made me realise that so many things that we experienced were happening worldwide in watchtower world.

RosePetal

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Write them and if you do not repent we will decide if we will DF you or not.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Yes please

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I was there in the 50's and 60's...

Lot more laid back in those days..

Snoozy

• bohm
    bohm

Yes!

and the longer the better!

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Your experience will be all the more interesting, Farkel, that you feel the need to talk about it 35 years after these events occurred.

Happy new year to all of you.

• wasblind
    wasblind

The great thing about the internet is that whatever you write to help others will always be there long after you are gone

and in the long run it will help someone from the clutches of the watchtower,

so it is really up to you whether or not you want to do this. But if you only have a short time left, try enjoying it

doing other things far removed from watchtower mess. you owe it to yourself.

• yknot
    yknot

I am all ...ears

• Violia
    Violia

Yes I would, Farkel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit