Beware of things to come!

by Hortenzie 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Does not the owner of the flock (Shepard) gain wealth and power as the number of the flock increases.

That being the case if one of the flock persistently wants to stray and have others follow in kind,

it would be best to kill that stray immediately to protect the numbers of the owning Shepard.

And people wonder why the WTS is so persistently counting numbers all the time keeping

tract of their personal flock with a magnifying glass. The answer to that has always been this = $

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

We've got to warn people now before its too late or at least warn people that you know who are JWS to

at least carefully examine any food being served at the Kingdom Halls.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

baltar447 This part talks about "the shepherd" in the third person. I think they added to this paragraph

• That is what is said to my wife after I posted my first comment on this.
    • Jw's are so out of it...soooooo unable to see this as BS!

Sw

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Reminds me of the quote that read something like 'unfortunately the law of the land prevents us from killing apostates'.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Is it any wonder why the WTS. uses strong arm tactics on people in a effort to place them into their submissive control when

they read in the bible of how the ancient Israelites punished dissenters by taking them out in the surroundings and kill them.

Power is absolute is it not ?

• baltar447
    baltar447

I just did some research on sheep herding and NO WHERE did I see this technique described as one to use on a stubborn sheep. Breaking a stubborn sheep's leg and resetting it was one technique to teach a sheep to depend on then follow the shepherd's direction. Can anyone that knows something about sheep herding comment on this?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I think the WTS self expression to kill wayward sheep is their all their own to scare people and keep them submissive.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

http://www.sheep101.info/201/handling.html

Flight zone
    One of the most basic concepts in handling sheep and other livestock is the flight zone. All animals have a flight zone. A flight zone is an animal's personal space. It is where the animal feels comfortable and unthreatened. When a person is outside the animal's flight zone, the animal will turn and face the handler.

It is best to work on the outside of an animal's flight zone. If the flight zone is penetrated too deeply, animal behavior can be unpredictable and dangerous. Sheep are not large, but they are quick on their feet and strong for their size. Pile-ups can result in small enclosures, causing injury to the animals, especially the small or weak ones.

The size of an animal's flight zone varies. It depends how wild or tame the animal is. Sheep that have not had much human contact will have a large flight zone, whereas pet sheep may not have a flight zone. Sheep confined to a small space will have a smaller flight zone than sheep confined to a large area. Frequent, gentle handling tends to diminish the size of the flight zone. At the same time, sheep have excellent memories and can remember rough handling.

Sw

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

So stubborn sheep = goat now does it?

• Gayle
    Gayle

Well, most of their "sheep" certainly are 'burned out' eventually.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit