Beware of things to come!

by Hortenzie 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

When Jesus referred to the people as "sheep", I wonder if he was aware of the many sub-groups of "sheep" that would not be acceptable?

I wonder if he knew it wasn't enough to just be a "sheep".......

Thank god the GB is here to clarify his words.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Funny I remember the Strict separation of Sheep and Goats......

not Sheep.... Sheep that are Rebels.... Sheep that need Punishment.... Goats!

Oh I get it....

Another New Understanding!!

Praise Jah!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You forgot "Sheep that are only good for the dinner table."

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

should i change my nameI don't want my local JWs to eat me

• agonus
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

There has been a recent discovery of the GB members testing and preparing disobedient JWS for consumption by the rest of the members .

There have been rumors of some of these poor souls being cooked and served in the cafeteria at Brooklyn headquarters.

This particular photo was smuggled out of the GB offices as identifiable proof of this actually happening......shocking as it is !

Will this become the new meat in due season, time will only tell !

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Love Python!!!!

• Gerard
  • agonus
    agonus

Jesus, the Good Shepherd, taught His sheep that they would indeed "fly". No wonder the hungry shepherds of the GB are kicking Him out, and no wonder more "sheep" are indicating their desire to fly home!

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

That March 2011 Awake is truly scary about the image that is placed upon sheep. I have always been taught that sheep are to be treated with the greatest tenderness and caring. Now the elders will be free to abuse the sheep even more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit