• jam
    jam

My eldest son (40) and his JW mom (in here 60,s) can not have A

decent conversation before he storm off in anger. I have told him

all famlies have their problems, we are no different. But for years

he have told me his mom is not normal, so today he E-mail this

by CYNDI LOPEZ ( who is miss Lopez, I do not know), but it

fits my ex-wife to A tee. Here is A case when people become

JW,s with mental issues, it only compounds the problem.

Narcissistic mothers do not have children for the same reasons the

rest of us do. They do not look forward to the birth of their child

because they can,t wait to see what they look like or what type

of personality they will have or who they will become. No they

have children for one reason only, More mirrors. They have children

so that the children will love them unconditionally, not the other way

around. They have children to do things for them. They have children

to reflect their false images. They have children to use, abuse and

control them.

These mothers end up resenting all the work that goes into raising A

child, having no use for them unless they are achieving, doing

something or otherwise reflecting their false image onto them. Children

are a nuisance to them, taking precious time away from their own

agendas. They don,t like to have to shop for clothes for the children,

prepare meals( my kids told me after the divorce, we did not know

mother could cook), do their laundry, drive them to friends house,

throw parties for the kids, or protect them from abuse.

They will use their kids as slaves. They will delegate all household

chores to the children as early as possible. They will insist that

they pay for their own personan items and clothing as early as

possible. Older children will become resposible for younger

children.( we had four kids). No matter how many of her

responsibilities her children take on, it will never be enough

or be done well enough. They expect perfection and of course

they train their kids to believe that they are the ideal mother.

These mothers steals their kids childhoods, identites and future

healthy relationships. It is incredibly difficult and painful to

acknowledge that your mother never loved you without blaming

yourself- she raised you to blame yourself for everything.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Children are a nuisance to them, taking precious time away from their own agendas.

They don,t like to have to shop for clothes for the children,prepare meals, do their laundry,

They will use their kids as slaves.

They will delegate all household chores to the children as early as possible..Ect..ect..ect..

Hi Mom!..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• jam
    jam

Outlaw; that,s how my son view her, evil.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Definately the story of my mother. I really relate.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So..

You were my moms 1st husband?..She was married to Satan for a while..

She told me I was the "Son of Satan"..Maybe she was just living with him in Sin..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

They will insist that they pay for their own personan items and clothing as early as possible.

I happened to me when I was about 16, when I got my first job. Before then shopping with my mother was a horror because I was very chubby and wrote size 11 shoes and she hated that I was fat. It was so much of a horror that I would try not to ask my mother for anything which resulted in my going to school in very shabby clothes. My mother didn't seem to care. When my sister and I became adults we confronted my mother about it (she treated my sister the same way), Mother claims it never happened.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Wow! You just described my mom. ASphereIsNotACircle will coroborate with me on this.

My meeting clothes came from my doting gramma.

My sister and I were our mother's slaves.

She beat us with a belt for petty reasons.

It all fits.

• mochamint22
    mochamint22

WOW! I thought I was the only one that dealt with problems like that. The description fits my mom 100%. I homeschooled (and tought myself, btw) and graduated high school when I was 15 and have been working full time since I was 14 and as soon as the money came in, I had to give everything to her besides like 200 a month, which i had to use to buy my own clothes, had to pay for driving school and insurance and buy my own car ---cause that wasn't any of her responsibility- if i wanted to stop having to either hoof it or take the bus to work everyday. she prided herself on kicking out all 3 of us as soon as we turned 18. my younger bro just turned 18 in august and he just moved into his own apt cause she forced him out. i guess i never thought of this behavior as narcissistic, nor did i think that there were others of you out there that experienced the same things i did. even as an adult, she thinks that i OWE to her to pay anytime we go out (which i've not brought that to a minimum since i've come to the realization that shes TOXIC) and anytime she "helps" you, you never hear the end of it. she bold face lies to you to your face and dares you to call her on it. prime example, i had a cell phone on her tmobile acct for like a year and she always charged me more than was my true share and if i questioned her on it she started yelling and talking down to me, usually via email since shes not woman enough to confront me face to face, until i just got scared and backed down and just dealt with it. then when i told her i wanted off her acct, she made me pay the early termination fee, but never disconnected the line (it was the $10 add a line) so she just got free $200 bux and gave the phone line to someone else. then one random day, she calls me up saying how she wanted to pay for me to replace my tires on my car as a 'gift'. i said why, she said just cause she wants to do something for me. then she says that the person she gave the phone too reneged and her 'conscience' was bothering her with the free $200 she got should be used for something for me since she never disconnected the line. i said to just give me the money back (see my hubby paid for it- which she was well aware) but she said NO, he's not benefiting from that money (since he's not a jw, he doesnt deserve to get his money back) i just said no i dont want you paying for my tires and let her 'conscience'continue to bother her (if that was even true)

if we go out to eat and she knows im paying, she'll order the most expensive thing on the menu, even if its something she doesnt like, she always talks crap about people around her in the street, whether its calling someone fat, stupid, ugly, and the like. and she always sends her plate back with some kind of problem, its not hot enough, they put onions on it, she just doesnt like how it looks, etc. oh man i could go on and on. another thing she likes to do is if we go out, when its time for her to pay for her ish, she says she forgot her debit card so i end up paying. once we went grocery shopping together and her crap came to like $150 and she didnt ASK, no she TOLD me to pay for it since she "forgot" her debit card and she didnt wanna use her credit card. yeah, i paid. i dont know why i still let her to have this hold on me. guess im still afraid of her. ha ha

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I hate my mother although she is not a witness. I am actually suing her right now because she committed fraud.

• jam
    jam

Mochamint; Narcissistic mothers will behave much differentlt toward their

children in public than they do at home. They will vehemently deny any

wrongdoing on their part and most likely blame theri children, completely

rewriting history.

Narcissistic mothers don,t stop being narcissists when their children

become adults. They will play siblings against each other. They will

compare siblings. They will talk to siblings about each other. When

they have a problem with one, they will talk to another about it.

They are jealous of their children,s successes, even though they

brag to others about them(see how great my kids turned out.)

They are more than happy to assist when necessary because

that makes them look good, plus, there is an added bonus of

having favors to collect on. Asking a narcissistic mother for a

favor feels like selling your soul to the devil. It,s emotional extortion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit