Hey Simon

by Seven 40 Replies latest forum announcements

• JAVA
    JAVA

Angharad:

Don't be fooled by Zazu; she has turned herself into an angel of light trying to deceive God-fearing women who stumbles into the dark Web of cyber space. Poor larc is worried sick, and doesn't know what to do with Zazu. If you read the mantra backwords that her coven chants it says, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAawB." Saying this out loud is a fiendish plot that changes the passive-female DNA into a flaming-feminist DNA. Before we know it, women will refuse to sit in the back pews where they belong, and demand to preach from the pulpits that is reserved for men only. Repent and sin no more!

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Java, Java, Java,
    Alas must we call you to task? Imagine the formidable foe you will have to face if all of us women bodily get together and teach you a lesson.
    You must never, never pick on Zazu, for she is now the queen of the forum. RHW has bestowed her powers on her.
    Now you just run along and behave yourself or we'll get Mommy to handle our light work.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Java,

Are you just going to go through all the neat pictures? Or are you testing different sides of your personality?

Whatever, neat tricks.

waiting

• JAVA
    JAVA

waiting:

I don't understand; what "neat pictures?" I believe you and thinker's wife must be saying the mantra backwords, and it's already having an effect. I knew this would happen . . .

• Simon
    Simon

I thought it was me going mad !
    So far there's been a little devil and a lava lamp...

• JAVA
    JAVA

Simon:

That's awful--you must be saying "the mantra," too!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Missed the devil....missed the lava lamp. This latest one is certainly perky, however (forgive the pun).

And I hate to inform you of this, sir, but the BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA anthem has nothing to do with realigning DNA. It is but the humble warcry of the Amazon woman. We are turning this place into a matriarchy, and soon, very soon......

Well, I shouldn't reveal the whole plan yet, now, should I? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Meba tooba,
    But I definitely have the makings of a very fine Amazon woman as noted in another post, I know not where.
    Still trying to get the war cry down. Got the rest of the big a qualities though.
    TW

• JAVA
    JAVA

Red:

Missed the devil....missed the lava lamp. This latest one is certainly perky, however (forgive the pun).

What devil?

And I hate to inform you of this, sir, but the BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA anthem has nothing to do with realigning DNA

Female DNA mutations are difficult to find, however larc and I have a special gift of identifying the condition. We are working on a cure to help you, thinkers wife, Angharad, and of course Zazu. Simon can identify these mutations too, but he is busy keeping pictures of little devils off the net, and can't devote time for the cure.

JAVA counting time at the Coffee Shop

Edited by - JAVA on 9 January 2001 7:20:39

• mommy
    mommy
    Female DNA mutations are difficult to find, however larc and I have a special gift of identifying the condition.

LOL it is not a mutation....Yes it is different then your basic dna makeup. We woman just call it PERFECTION!
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit