• larc
    larc

RHW,

As I said once before, "Beat me, whip me, make me write bad checks."

• mommy
    mommy

I just realized!!!!!!!!!!
    Larc IS JAVA!!!!!!!!!!!
    How else could someone want to keep SWEET Zazu away from us:)
    wendy

• larc
    larc

No mommie, Larc is not JAVA. Larc, JAVA, and Zazu are the trinity. Actually, Java is a good friend of mine. Zazu and I visited him and his wife last weekend.

• mommy
    mommy

LOL
    I LOVE YOU GUYS:)
    wendy

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Mommy - Easy to understand why you thought JAVA and larc were one and the same - the proverbial two-peas-in-a- pod aren't they? Yes, JAVA, you are!

I'm being assertive and am not going far from this site, our Mommy. Matter of fact, that's why I got the Web-TV, when the phone company installs my dedicated line, I'll have the PC all to myself! Larc can loll around and surf Web-TV all he wants.

RedHorseWoman - do you mind if I borrow your BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I've been practicing and am getting quite good at it - larc is reading in another room -
    when I rush in and BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I hope it really spooks him. Ahhhh, It's the little things that make life so grand.
    Love, Zazu
    Now, I'm not going to post on this thread again - SIMON it belongs to you.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Zazu, you are welcome to use my BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA any time you like. Do one for me, too, okay?

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Good job, Simon! You've obviously got a viable forum that WORKS! Very cohesive group, and supportive too! Now, if I can just find time to be around more often!

RCat

• JAVA
    JAVA

Red:

Zazu, you are welcome to use my BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA any time you like. Do one for me, too, okay?

You apostate women really stick together, don't you? Poor larc is trying to help Zazu learn her place in the family arrangement, and you encourage disrespect for the counsel coming from God's earthly Organization. This is a serious matter that Simon needs to report to the elders of the Jehovah's Witness.com Congregation!

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

JAVA

Even though I hadn't planned to post on this thread again - I simply can't resist - Simon dares not report me -
    Angharad wouldn't stand for it - she would ban him from their home to sweep
    the rain from the streets - we women do stick together when we are soul-sisters. Angharad, try my new
    "mantra", borrowed it from Red,
    BwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (start it from
    deep withn and let it roar forth) it is quite effective and makes you feel ever so good.

Love ya JAVA.

And now,

Will the congregation please turn to:
    Song No. 10,000+
    "Let's Sing Praises to Simon on High"

• Angharad
    Angharad

Thanks Zazu

I'll get practising on the BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH before Simon gets in from work, might teach the kids to do it too!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit