Hey Simon

by Seven 40 Replies latest forum announcements

• Seven
    Seven

Look!! Over 10,000 posts. You've done a great job making this db a
    great place to meet and exchange ideas. Thanks for a job well done.

Seven

• Simon
    Simon

Awe shucks
    Thanks Seven !
    It's all you guys though who come and use it though - without you I'd just be talking to myself and would have been declared mad ages ago...

• waiting
    waiting

Hey y'all,

It's all you guys though who come and use it though

Ha! It's not just me! I am just the glue that binds, the grease on the wheel, well, sometimes, the cog in the wheel.

Avoid cliches like the plague.

The pain in the rear.....

waiting

• JAVA
    JAVA
    without you I'd just be talking to myself and would have been declared mad ages ago...

Hey Simon, you don't need us for that. Thanks for doing a great job Simon--this site is the BEST!

• mommy
    mommy

Simon,
    I came to sing praises too:)
    I just LOVE this site and am so glad I found all you guys:)
    wendy

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

I echo all the thoughts above. This is the best and easiest to use set-up. It is sometimes bitter/sweet - but oh, so
    necessary. With heartfelt thanks for your continuing efforts. As Wendy, I am so happy to have found all of you!

• JAVA
    JAVA

ZazuWitts:

I am so happy to have found all of you!

I see you are sneaking into the library and using their computers when larc trusts you are doing his laundary at the river. As a woman who knows her place in the family arrangement, I'm certain stealing time from your household duties causes a measure of guilt (as it should). Larc is a wise and loving husband--indeed a role model for all spiritual men. Like Eve, you look beyond the paradise (that larc created in 6 days) and long for the false cyber companionship of others. Return to larc and ask, no beg, his forgiveness. Larc is a jealous husband, and every woman must call out his name. The world has numerous Larc's Witnesses throughout the world selling magazines so others can say his name and do his laundry. I implore you ZasuWitts, leave the library and go back to the river before it's too late.

Edited by - JAVA on 6 January 2001 16:28:12

• thinker
    thinker

Simon,
    This site has been a lifesaver for me. Came just at the right time. I am so glad my husband found it.
    All of you are in my thoughts every day!
    Thinkers Wife

• larc
    larc

JAVA,

Thank you for your support. The women here gang up on me all the time, and I don't understand. You correctly pointed out all my virtues, and you know how proudly humble I am. Now, don't be to hard on Zazu. Besides getting the clothes done everyday at the Miami River, she's thinking of taking up Avon pioneering in her spare time. She's very religious you know.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Larc, baby, honey, snookums......if you think we have ganged up on you so far.....just wait....you ain't seen NOTHIN yet BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit