The Mother of All Watchtower Errors

by Perry 45 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

God chose to exterminate us because two naked humans made a choice even with the threat of death hanging over them.

They just chose to eat fruit. God could just have chosen to change his mind. (Ahasuarus said a king cannot change his mind - Is God the same??)

If God kills everybody who would tell Him how wonderful He is??

HB

• Perry
    Perry

You just can get over the fact that Adam sold us into sin and death. That is the biblical narrative. Why make up another narrative if you are an atheist?

God could just have chosen to change his mind.

Who should be the one to tell God which things that he ordains should come to pass and which things should not? You?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

EVERYTHING dies.

Why shoud I be quaking in my boots that the same thing that happens to grass clippings cockroaches mice or men is going to happen to me?

This is HOW THINGS ARE. This is how things WILL BE.

It has nothing to do with Witchtower Terrorism or God Delusions.

Astronomy shows that stars die, Galaxies collide and are destroyed.

I too shall pass. I was dead for BILLIONS of years before I was born. It has caused me no incovenience. i am sure that death will not do otherwise.

AND - HOW DARE you accuse me of atheism just because I dont believe in YOUR god? You know nothing of my detailed views on spirituality or the existence of forces beyond my ken!

HB

• Perry
    Perry
    EVERYTHING dies.

Not true. God doesn't die. Jesus was raised from the dead proving it. Jesus lives inside of millions of Christians. They KNOW he is alive because they experience him.

• Perry
    Perry
    HOW DARE you accuse me of atheism

So how did the universe get here?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

"ADAM sold us into sin and death"

ARE WE PROPERTY? Try selling your children on the internet.

But of course "True" believers actually do accept the idea of selling souls and children.

Presumably you also accept the ides of letting your child DIE on account of YOUR religious choices. After all that is what our first parents chose.

HB

• Perry
    Perry

I see you avoided my question. Why?

Presumably you also accept the ides of letting your child DIE on account of YOUR religious choices. After all that is what our first parents chose.

What on earth are you talking about? Adam and Eve chose to separate themselves from the Source of Life. They passed this separation from the Source on, but I don't think they thought through the ramifications for their children.

• watson
    watson

I don't think Adam and Eve could have understood what their Father was capable of.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

This thread is going well.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Perry - sorry just got a phone call.

Which question did I avoid?

"Adam and Eve separated themselves from the source of life" _ a WTBTS doctrine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit