What is the longest you know of a Fader being out of the JW's and then DF'd?

by Think About It 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Think About It
    Think About It

What's the longest amount of time you know of where a Fader was out of the JW's and DF'd later? Probably alot of factors in this. Could depend on how visible you are in your KH's town, the personality of the BOE, what your "sins" were, what your "status" use to be, etc. I've been faded for 15 yrs, live many miles away, have no contact with any of them, so it's probably been easier for me. I can see the JW's using Facebook to go after many longtime faders.

Think About It

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

10+years..

One of the Dumbest things I`ve ever seen happen..

Watchtower World is Run by Idiots..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

10+ years for me....know of 2 who have been out over 30 years...not df'd...it all depends on how much you talk about it and what you do out in the open. Regardless of the rumors running around again, the WTS does not DF people for being inactive only.

• jam
    jam

My son, out since 2000. This is strange. My family still in there are 5 elders.

We all live in the same city. They all know my son do not believe the BS, he

have told his mother his uncles who are elders and others relatives that no

way he will come back. He has never been DF.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I recall hearing a few DFing announcements about people I'd never heard of. I asked a few people in the hall who had been there a long time and they never heard of the DF'd people before either.

W

• Mary
    Mary

I think AK-Jeff was inactive for 10 years before the 3-man Kangaroo Court showed up at his door and DF'd him. Idiots.

• Giordano
    Giordano

43 years. No problems. We stopped associating if any of you recall 'my story'

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

Once you become inactive (6 months no reporting time)and community does not consider you a witness and you do not associate with the cong. members etc.. 6-12 months minimum I would honestly say. Also, you do not maintain that you are a witness..... All factors involved.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I know someone that was fader for 20 years and Df for smoking recently

• Think About It
    Think About It

I always thought it was ridiculous that they would announcement that someone who hadn't been there in years was no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I figured the fact that they hadn't been to the KH for years was enough proof that they didn't want to be a JW.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit