Open relationships, polyamory and swinging

by techdotcom 104 Replies latest social relationships

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

saw it quite a bit. I've stated it before, despite their puritan exterior, 'dubs are some of the biggest repressed sexual freaks I've involved myself with.

Okay, I like asked you, very nicely, to stop drawing that word picture for me! NOW I'M BEGGING!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok here's a mental pic for u. At one couples house, the pool parties were clothing optional. Saw alot of skin there, then the next day we were all at the KH.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

oforgoodness sakes. All I'm getting here is the sight of sweaty watchtowers and the sounds of crinkling bible pages! you are destroying me!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Camping trips were just as wild, as were the many trips to Vegas.

The part that really cracked me up was when the whole thing unraveled, everyone was trying to redfine exactly what they were doing to try and minimize it. I just put it out like it was in graphic terms. I did this with these people because it was fun. We were all busted, why mince words

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Ripping ties off necks and using them impromptu---rolling up awakes and spanking----see----this is really destroying my world. But you just won't stop will ya?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

don't get me started on role playing

• NewChapter
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

Or the board games

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

don't get me started on role playing

Okay, so you be Abraham and I'll be your half sister Sarah, no, wait, wait, I'll be Rahab, the prostitute, and you be an Israelite spy, and we have this purple cord, no, wait wait, YOU be Rahab, and I'll be the spy, no that's not good, okay, I'll be one of your father's wives and we can go to the roof, no that's no good, okay how bout this, I'll be a Midianite princess and you be an Israelite, and then Phineas . . . .

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

or a householder......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit