With the latest Australian Special Talk, we now have a complete picture of the Organizational Plan

by WingCommander 64 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Wing Commander, you are right- they have gotten away with it over the blood doctrine, why not over door to door. Door to door is fre publicity for them (although quite ineffective) and busy work to keep the members slaving for them.

• jay88
    jay88

I can imagine the scenario now, some poor family with an 18-year old child who is smart, decides they will go to college. They enter college and stop their door-to-door activities. The Elders find out, label the student as "bad association" in the congregation, then start putting the pressure on the parents and family to label and treat them as if the student has actively and deliberately disassociated themselves. So, let the shunning begin!!!

This isn't a stretch at all.

>>>>>>>>

This has always been the case..... now, they will make it a extreme point of concentration.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Not to "toot my own horn" but for once, just ONCE, I feel like I've seen through some of their bullshit and figured out their plan of action before anyone else on this one.

When I read that post about the American speaker in Australia saying this, it all just kind of clicked. What a set-up and hard-line enforcement for the Governing Body OverLords to implement!!!

So as with blood, so too with door-to-door field ministry. It will be interesting to see if my observations completely unfold in 2011.

- Wing Commander

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"It's not what you know, Jake, it's what you can prove."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InPoPRfqNWM

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@ leavingWT:

So, can you PROVE that the Universe was created through a Big Bang? Can you PROVE God DOESN'T exist?

No, you can't. I bet you just KNOW it though, huh??? People knew there were germs and bacteria too, but couldn't prove it right away, so too with the Atom. Back then I'd bet you'd claim those things weren't real either, huh?

LOL.

- Wing Commander

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If a person is DF'd, there is a reinstatement process.

If a person is merely inactive and no longer wants to be shunned (if your theory is correct), does he knock on a few doors and have his "status" changed? What is the reinstatement process?

Is an announcement made that a particular person is now inactive? Will an announcement be made when a person has been reactivated?

Some of these things are not like the others.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

While I would be suprised if they started DF'ing peope who didnt go out in service, the one thing I will say is that while I did used to hear about "your not a JW if you dont go out in service" stuff when I was a JW, it was usually done by fellow strict witnesses. This is the first I have heard it from a talk from a heavy at bethel, so it will be in print soon. I could be wrong, im sure blondie with her research skills could probably produce a "if you are not going door to door you are not a JW" quote. but i dont remember that being said officially. so i think WC has a point, and it will be interseting to see what happens. glad im not a JW anymore. even if I was, I would have still left over this bullshit that they are doing. crzy

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LeavingWT, I agree completely..While I acknowledged the possibility, this is still speculatory. Nothing stated at this assembly is different from past statements- that a JW is not a real JW if they don't preach. The only difference is how the comment is being taken- but nothing corroberating that this will now mean inactive ones are not JW's- as is df instead of just real JWs- has been put forth. That is called speculation-possible but not established. Unlikely- as it would push away inactive believers.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Is an announcement made that a particular person is now inactive? Will an announcement be made when a person has been reactivated?

I can see them eventually resorting to this, merely saying the person isn't a JW any more. The congregations were never given reasons for DFing outside of the rumour mills. I've heard many JWs say, "If you're not witnessing you're not a witness." That attitude has been around a long time. I've seen many "weak" or inactive publishers™ shunned; there was a time when I shunned them too. "Low hour" publishers™ are harassed into doing more, and often have pioneers™ or others assigned to "help" them.

To announce that someone isn't a JW anymore isn't such a huge step from what they're doing now.

W

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@ youmomma: That is EXACTLY what I'm getting at. I agree that in years past or in some stricter congregations, this was already kind of a measure of spirituality, and what determined your status in the congregation.

However, by it being publically spoken during an assembly or DC, it would appear that it came down from Bethel, as we all now know that talk outlines are to be followed to the "T", and whom makes up the talk outlines? BETHEL. It will be in print this year, mark my freakin' words. The groundwork has been laid.

Again, I'd like to emphasize that I didn't say it would be a DF'ing offense, but merely seen as the person DA'ing themselves, much like if a JW accepted a blood transfusion, they would be DA'ing themselves and henceforth shunned. The hardline, ultra-fanatical, crazy-cult era of Governing Body 2.0 has begun. Let the hard fist of oppression land squarely upon the jaws of the downtrodden and weak Rank & File.

- Wing Commander

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit