With the latest Australian Special Talk, we now have a complete picture of the Organizational Plan

by WingCommander 64 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Per this Australian Talk, found here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/203281/1/Latest-Special-Talk-in-Australia I’d say we have now seen the future…….

Ah yes........The Governing Body is now starting to show their hand, to begin to show their future plans for this false-religion-cult of fear and oppression.

It has been said on here for the last few years now, that with the elimination/combination of the Book Study at the Kingdom Halls instead of at homes, the introduction of new rule books (Keep Yourself in God's Love) and the new Elder Manual that a "tightening of the reigns" was beginning.

And so, just as the members of JWD and the internet have written, so it shall be done by the Governing Body OverLords. Anyone not out actively preaching in the field ministry is now officially out of the congregation, INACTIVE. This also goes along quite nicely with the assembly talks, etc that we've been hearing about this past summer condemning active ones from associating with inactive ones. Basically, if you are not going door-to-door in the field ministry, you are disassociating yourself and will be considered bad association, and subject to shunning. Welcome to the religion of JW's in the 21st century!! Can you just feel the loooooooove, Brother Poor and Sister Depressed?

While they are at it, they are actively selling off oodles of their NYC real estate at a huge prophet....errr.....PROFIT, so that they can move all operations up to Canada and upper New York state, out in the wilderness somewhere, basically going to create their own little "Jonestown" if you will. I can see it now.....like Brooklyn Bethel, except 1,000 times worse and even more isolated. The dinner bells (Povlov's dogs, anyone?) will ring over the loudspeakers, Big Brother Governing Body OverLord will appear on a nearby LCD screen in your barren room, corridor, or work station, and you will receive your Spiritual Food. After all, Big Brother.....errr......The Governing Body OverLords know what is best for YOU!!! Unbelievable!!!

We are now starting to see the direction of the new and improved smaller Governing Body, and it ain't pretty!!! Any hopes or dreams of a softer, more loveable or merciful Governing Body have now been crushed into oblivion, for their plans for the minions are of even more tight-fisted pharasitical oppression all in the name of serving Jehovah God, with Jesus supposedly have given THEM the keys to the Kingdom (possessions) to do what they want.

Truly, the beatings will continue until morale improves. There will be no more fence-sitters, lurkers, faders. The groundwork has been laid; you are either a "die-hard" Witness for Jehovah, putting forth all time and effort to do His....errr....the Governing Body's will of mindless, repetitive, un-effective door-knocking, or you will be out on your ass!!! To hell with your college-educated children or their futures, they are merely Satan-influenced independant thinkers, the Witnesses are your REAL family, so starting shunning any "worldly acting" children now, or else loose your priviledges, Brother Elder SoftOnRules!

Any active JW's reading this better take note; tough times are ahead, better polish up the G.E.D. pull up the Carhartt janitorial uniform, and start putting in longer hours at the window washing/janitorial job, because the New Order isn't anywhere in sight just yet, no matter how many times they claim it is "imminent, just around the corner!"

- Wing Commander

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Well said WC. I've been saying this all along... the grip is tightening around their necks, do more as you're worth less, no FS no meeting attendance = DF'd!

Operation Punish and Enslave© has commenced.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Basically, if you are not going door-to-door in the field ministry, you are disassociating yourself and will be considered bad association, and subject to shunning.

My former congregation was already a lot like that, though not "officially". Their treatment of members drove a lot of people into leaving. They'll never learn; the more they tighten the fist the more people they'll squeeze out entirely.

It's tough on the people, but in the long run it may be a good thing.

W

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

WING COMMANDER,

Let them go right ahead and DO it. I have been a 'fader' for approximately the past ten years. I was considered 'bad association' while I was still active because I am independent and support myself and I wouldn't let them get to first base. Bunch of control freak, covetous idiots!

Just for argument's sake, what would I be facing if I were still 'associating' and attending the hall??? I'll tell you what I and any other responsible working person barely hanging onto our jobs would be facing: being targeted left and right by people looking for money$$$. We would be seen as human ATM machines.

Good Riddance to this religion!

• Gayle
    Gayle

wow,, it looks like if a JW doesn't "publish," turn in their time for say a period of like 6 mos.or a year,,maybe an announcement will be given, "so & so is no longer a JW." Will that day come?

• blondie
    blondie

Officially, the WTS does not view being inactive as disassociating yourself. And they have always viewed people who attend few (or no) meetings and never turn in a time slip as bad association.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@ Soldier77:

"Operation Punish and Enslave© has commenced." ---- I absolutely agree!!

I can see Jesus now, going up to the sick Leper. "Sorry Leper, while I know you are tired and weak from you illness, you are NOT WORTHY of everlasting life, so I'll just save my healing properties for someone who IS worthy, someone who's been out door-knocking at empty homes in the pouring rain. I'll let my Governing Body decide who, umm-k?"

SICK!!!!!

I expect this same attitude and "Special Talk Message" to come to a Circuit or District Assembly near you in the very near future, as well all know that the OverLords like to try out new doctrine or rules on other countries first before bringing them to America, especially controversial ones like this, in order to "test the waters" as to whether people will accept it. (Like it matters, they'll do it anyway!)

This also goes along with the newly brought back hard-line stance against furthering your education, as that would lead to be people actually thinking or trying to improve themselves. The Governing Body OverLords can't have that!!!

- Wing Commander

• jgnat
    jgnat

Thus it is with the next generation of rulers, isn't it? Especially if there are no checks on their power. Kind of reminds me of Solomon's heir. "And now whereas my father did lade you with a heavy yoke, I will add to your yoke: my father hath chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions." 1 Kings 12:11

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Basically, if you are not going door-to-door in the field ministry, you are disassociating yourself and will be considered bad association, and subject to shunning.

"Basically" = "Evidently"?

This sounds like wild speculation to me.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

This is wild speculation. The notion of service being compulsory to a JW is not new...neither is pushing it hard. It is called guilt-tripping. It has always been taught, and been hte prevailing attitude that a JW who doesn't go out (and is able to do so) is not really a Witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit