With the latest Australian Special Talk, we now have a complete picture of the Organizational Plan

by WingCommander 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Quite possible Gayle. Right now, if you don't turn in time for 6 months you are "Inactive" if you miss one month you're "Irregular". I could see them changing that to miss one month = "Inactive"; miss 6 months = Disfellowshipped or Disassociated.

Or something crazy like that...

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wild speculation my ass!!! They groundwork has been laid, the rules set in stone. All that's left to do is have it mentioned at more assemblies and then print it in a private WT edition magazine. I'm merely "running ahead of God's Organization" and have put together what I see is happening in real-time events.

From the other post:

There was a special talk on Sunday relayed to all the Aussie congs from Sydney. Apparently the speaker had an American accent, but was stationed in a latin American country.

He was really pushing field service and pulled out the old one that: If you do not witness you are not one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Then he said:

"Just as tithing was compulsory for the Jews, field service is now for JW's."

^^ Take a walk with me, won't you???? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out. If you're not out in field service, you are not one of Jehovah's Witnesses. If you aren't active in the field ministry, then are Inactive. Inactive ones are generally seen as "bad association". How do JW's treat ones that are inactive and marked/labeled as "bad association"?????? They shun them!!!!

Hence, it is not such a long walk from Point A (not doing field service) to Point B (being labeled as inactive, bad association, and therefore shunned) is it????? Also, look at the groundwork they've laid for this plan, as told by those attending meetings and assemblies and reporting back, especially this past summer. Heavy concentration about NOT associating with even inactive Witnesses, much less DF'd ones. New rule books, Elder Manaul, etc. Tightening of the screws on education (once again). All of the signs are there for a truly harsh crack-down on the rank and file, a real seperating of the sheep and Goats. Baaaaaaa!!!!

- Wing Commander

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I wouldn`t dismiss a Tougher WBT$ in the works..Time will tell..

The WBT$ has always favored hard core JW`s..

The WBT$ has always prefered to make examples of some,to keep the rest in line..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oh, and if someone could point out some of the more "soft" stances that the Governing OverLords version 2.0 is putting out, I'd LOVE to hear about them, because we've seen absolutely ZERO evidence of any softening of anything from them - nothing!!

Everything I've written above is supported by their own actions, talks from the podium, or new "rule books" being put forth. Everything points to a much more hard-line stance, a drawing of the line in the sand in order to crack down on the rank and file, divide families even further, and keep people ignorant and uneducated so as to enslave them and take what little money and time they have.

There is no "lightening of the load", only more beatings by the Faithful & Discreet OverLords. Truly, the Pharoahs have returned!!! Time to build up those pyramids, slaves!!

I'm not one for just up and making wild speculation, everything over the last 2-3 years and up through today point to such a stance. Sure, field service has always been a requirement, but now comparing it to Jewish tithing, and making is mandatory to be a Witness? Pure crap. It may have been somewhat unspoken before, but now they are getting bold with it, drawing the line in the sand. You are either with them or against them, and your family is being held at gunpoint to make you comply. Sick, just sick!!!

- Wing Commander

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

W-COmmander,

I see a pushing of service and of course the blind obedience to the GB..but what is different about the following statement than anything in the past:

"Just as tithing was compulsory for the Jews, field service is now for JW's."??

It has always been compulsory. I remember an elder years ago saying "Who has ever heard of a mute witness? If you do not tell others about God's kingdom you are not a Witness."

I ee a tightening of the reins and increasing of the guilt-trips...but seems to me like a leap to say inactivity will lead to dfing. It would make an inactive person much less likely to return as well.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

W-commander, I do not see a softening by the GB in anything at all- I see them as wrose. I see an increase in paranoia, an increase in guilt-tripping and demanding of unquestioning obedience. I see a reinforcing of one not being a real Witness if they don't preach- but not something where it becomes a df offense. I am not defeding them at all- you have never seen me do that...I recognize them as an evil cult...but I just don't see them making inactivity leading to dfing. I see them reinforcing bad association though.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

W-Commander...I could be wrong too...so I didn't mean to say wild speculation....I guess nothing the org does is surprising anymore.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

The comment that if you don't preach you are not a Witness can be taken two ways- can be taken to mean you are bad association/not a real witness (as it currently means) or could be taken to mean df- no longer one of JW's. It is wait and see...

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@ Isaacaustin:

Don't you see? The Governing Body is a master of having their cake, and eating it too!!! Just like with a Witness who would accept a blood transfusion to save their life, any member who doesn't go out in field service will be disassociating themselves, and how do JW's treat the disaccoiated? Why, just as if they were Disfellowshipped, shunned by their family!!!! Just like with the blood doctrine, the GB have laid the groundwork for what they want, if you don't do as they command, then by their rules you have disassociated YOURSELF, and as such will treated as though you are Disfellowshipped, and actively shunned and riduculed.

This is so perfectly sinister, and makes total sense. They don't have to DF you for not going out in service, you are doing it to yourself, and hence the GB can claim innocent and make it look like the it's the member's fault and not their own twisting reasoning, just like on the blood doctrine!!!

I can imagine the scenario now, some poor family with an 18-year old child who is smart, decides they will go to college. They enter college and stop their door-to-door activities. The Elders find out, label the student as "bad association" in the congregation, then start putting the pressure on the parents and family to label and treat them as if the student has actively and deliberately disassociated themselves. So, let the shunning begin!!!

This isn't a stretch at all.

- Wing Commander

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Wing, no it is not a stretch...and quite possible...and EXTREMELY cultish. They would also lose many, many inactive ones who would otherwise have come back at some point in time.

Would it be an enforced shunning?? I hope they do it. I hope you are right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit