Video: Jehovah's Witness Elders Lie and Call Police

by leavingwt 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• flipper
    flipper

I've talked with Chuck on the phone before who's in the video. Yes, he's an intense person , it's his personality . As Outlaw said he's been EXTREMELY hurt by the witnesses and like some of the rest of us- yes, he has an agenda - to expose the WT society's faulty shunning policies for what they are - wrong. If we've been hurt by witnesses , some of us will come off angry, and THAT is to be expected.

If Chuck was trying to REACH these witnesses , yes, it was like a bull in a China shop, but I don't think he was TRYING to reach these guys - just expose them for being brainwashed , mind controlled , and due to the mind control - totally UNABLE to stand up for WHY they do the shunning. I think this was the point of the you-tube - to show witnesses are unable to admit to the wrongness of shunning , let alone explain WHY they allow it. Chuck wasn't out to make any friends here , so yes, I get that.

We all have different methods for the different agendas we are trying to accomplish. Personally I have OTHER fish I'm trying to hook out of the mind control ( my JW relatives ) so I use more coercive , behind the scenes methods. But it's also my modus operandi. Some of us are subtle warriors, some are out front attackers. Either way - attention is being drawn to the atrocities the WT society are teaching- like shunning. I guarantee you these JW's he filmed and talked to will keep thinking about this in the back of their minds. So he implanted info there- whether they liked it or not. Chuck has a good heart. He's just more aggressive . I understand his pain. My daughters continue shunning me each year.

I admire anybody who is willing to speak out what they believe in spite of ridicule. I've left child abuse JW exposes' in Kingdom hall parked cars before, I've approached JW's standing doing street witnessing in my area and tried reasoning with them. We all have our methods we will use and Chuck has his. More power to him for WHAT he is trying to accomplish. He's not TRYING to make friends, believe me

• Think About It
    Think About It

Chuck needs to take his issues up personally with the JW's that are shunning him, or the WTS GB and leave JW's that he doesn't know alone. I hope Chuck is man enough to YouTube when the first JW decks his ass.

Think About It

• Scott77
    Scott77

I think, Chuck is a bold guy who believes in what he stands for. In as much as Ex-JWs are birds of different feathers, Chuck is a unique bird of own self. I have great admiration for his courage to come at Kingdumb Hell and confront those guys at their own turf.

Scott77

• wiser
    wiser

You might not agree with his approach, but he had the guts to confront the devil.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Maybe if Chuck was less of an asshole.......he wouldn't be shunned as much.

Think About It

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I have spent many hours on the phone with Charles, and I consider him a dear friend. While I do not agree with his tactics, I completely understand them. Without giving away any confidences, I must tell those of you who don't know him, that he is hard working, high energy, intelligent, sweet, talented and tender hearted. The circumstances of his learning the truth about the "truth" would break most men, and the ramifications of those circumstances torment him to this day.

Charles is a southern man with strong family roots. He wasn't shunned by his parents for several years after he da'd. So when the shunning did begin, he took it very hard. He was particularly close to his father. In the meantime, Charles put himself through college, honed a practical work skill and perfected his musical abilities. And he could go toe to toe with just about any Bible scholar.

The anger and pain in this man are constantly brimming near the surface, yet he openly wept when I told him the circumstances of my df'ing. His high energy makes it difficult for him to be reserved, so please don't judge him too harshly. His tactics may or may not work on jws, but I haven't found any that will.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i liked the video, just dont say anything to him that even remotely sounds like critism, unless you want him to tear you an new asshole. lol

• flipper
    flipper

This thread deserves a good bump up to the top

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

all the posters that don't see what this guy was trying to do? ARE BLIND................

I think most of us see what he was trying to do, and that is understandable. What we have more difficulty with is what he actually DID, which is something completely different from what he was trying to do. What he did was to confirm what the WTS teaches their people about "apostates" - that we are angry, hateful people who only tear down and have nothing positive to offer. Lies can be exposed without such angry confrontation. A "worldly" person seeing this video would be entirely justified in concluding that the JW's are more peaceful and reasonable than those who have left the cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit