Video: Jehovah's Witness Elders Lie and Call Police

by leavingwt 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Let's see...he has a beard and he's yelling at the elders? And he's supposedly a JW? Yeah - who's lying now?

I've seen thousands and thousands of fallacious and idiotic arguments, but this one takes the cake! There are at least FIVE logical fallacies in just those few words!

Amazing.

Fakrle

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

fARKEL are you saying this guy is wrong in what he did? I"ll guess this is not the first time this guy has had it out with jw's. I know your a SMART GUY. ( i've read lots of your work )SO he made some mistakes with "fallacies of arguemention" I give the guy props for trying, hope you would TOO.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Rank and file..how do you know he DIDN'T make them thinking , asking and research later?

Snoozy..

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Judge dread..do you think cussing and swearing on a public board makes you look any better than you think that guys looks?

Everyone has their own way of expressing themselves..and each person may react differently to the way others approach them.

His video may turn some off but on the other hand with othersit may take that approach to get them thinking..

Just like some have to swear and cuss to get others attention where otherwise they would get no notice..

JMO..Snoozy

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Rank and file..how do you know he DIDN'T make them thinking

He made them and the majority on this board think.........think that he was an idiot.

Think About It

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The only thing he made me think of was a tongue speaking fundi being an ass, filled with the spirit! What a tool. He could have really had something if he weren't there to yell at them instead of talk/reason. Fail. It's very surprising that Freeminds has it on their site. Actually I think the freeminds guy is a bit of a fundi isn't he? Doesn't matter.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

I have have been working/feeling out my sil for flipin MONTHS and last night I finally told her a good place to start on the internet is FREEMINDS. And while I got a chuckle outta this... crap why didnt I tell her jwfacts......agh funny vid for us....not so nice to help one come outta the Wt!

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

the kid did good work exposing the wt . I'll guess 98% of the posters here don't have the nerve of this guy. ???? he showed standing to these wt zombies is not as hard as you think!!!!!!!!long story short I didn't see one jw ANSWER HIS QUESTIONS... slam dump for the apostate

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

all the posters that don't see what this guy was trying to do? ARE BLIND................

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Sometimes it takes a shock approach and sometimes a mild approach, you never know when someone is listening.

I don't think either way is wrong..no two people are alike.

Some like Hell fire preachers, some like mild and mannerly preachers, some like intellectually educated preachers and some like down home preaching to the individual ministers..it takes all kinds so I wouldn't be too quick to judge either.

As long as you don't use pepper spray... That may turn them off..Maybe..you never know though..maybe some are secretly into that..

Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit