Video: Jehovah's Witness Elders Lie and Call Police

by leavingwt 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• leavingwt
  • sabastious
    sabastious

This video angered me.

I do not like or agree with this man's approach.

-Sab

• truthlover
    truthlover

Disturbing -- too confrontational, he needs to learn how to be able to approach someone to get an answer..

Does he really think he gets points for this?

JW's aren't the only ones who "shun" -- but it was too bad that no one got the point across to him that some don't wish to be a witness anymore, hence they are df'd or da'd -- that is their choice - the congregation of either SDA,Mormon,JW, Scientology, etc.. do not interact anymore with them as they believe it is scriptural policy...

Heck-- if you join a club and want to change the rules, you will be kicked out, at least thats what I believe.. and the members will not contact you as you are not of the same mindset as you supposedly were when you joined..same with scriptural policies of some belief organizations.. everyone has a choice..... so...........................

• Sayswho
  • Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

truthlover says,

Heck-- if you join a club and want to change the rules, you will be kicked out, at least thats what I believe.. and the members will not contact you as you are not of the same mindset as you supposedly were when you joined..same with scriptural policies of some belief organizations.. everyone has a choice.

Well, cults are just extended families gone bad. They operate in much the same way families do, with trust and privacies and honor.And love, and pain.

Do you have kids?

How would you feel if your parents booted you out for some b^&llshit non-compliance issue?

Do your children "learn-their-lesson", as strict parents that proliferate in the Watchtower believe?

Some simply commit suicide for feeling unloved. No logic needed.

Randy

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I'll guess 98% of the posters here don't have the nerve of this guy.

What nerve? He's confronting weak-chinned pacifist milksops who wouldn't say shit if they had a mouthful. For his next video he should knock on the door of the local Hell's Angels clubhouse and wag his finger at them. Now that would be nervy.

• Think About It
    Think About It

This guy said he was going to film something like this every month. Wonder how long before he encounters a beat down? His whole approach was antagonistic. The first guy tried to tell him that, first of all he didn't know anything about him. Then when the guy tried to walk away, the idiot approached him, got into his space, put his finger in his face, and raised his voice calling him a bold faced liar. Where I come from, your next move is either push this guy back or hit him between the eyes with a right cross. This idiot keeps this up and it's only a matter of time before some JW beats his ass. Now that would be embarrassing & shameful......to have a JW licking your ass on YouTube.

We all know most individual JW's when on camera are embarrassed, and would probably lie about shunning. This guy admitted he already knew they would be embarrassed and lie about shunning. So why the hell is he harrassing them, unless he's looking for trouble?

Think About It

• Farkel
    Farkel

:If the guy hasn't been df'd or officially da'd then he technically still is a jw.

I'm still a dub, technically. I sure hope I've been a good example for Watchtowerism since 1975 when I quit selling and listening to their crap.

Farkel

• watson
    watson

The guy that made this video is obviously a "goat."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It didn`t accomplish much..Interview by Ambush rarely does..

He`s pissed off,because the WBT$ turned his mom against him..

JW`s are going to avoid saying anything that makes the WBT$ look bad..

Anyone who doesn`t know about JW`s..Won`t get the Video..

....................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit